Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 03:10 PM   #4940
optic999000

Post Report #5 + Mistress May I ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by optic999000 View Post
Mistress May I do one of these tasks for you ?
1. Lick the toilet seat, give myself a swirlie and wear panties on my head for the day.
2. Give myself a wedgie and piss myself through my pants everytime I need to, for the day.
3. Crush my food with my dirty shoes and spit into it before eating my meal and liking my shoes clean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
You may do #2
Thank you mistress, find my report below:
As you wanted, I did task 2.
(I drank as I usually do during this day and I totally forgot about my bladder.)
The task began earlier than I thought. I woke up because I needed to pee... and just peed in my bed while giving myself a wedgie. I got up, took my shower and dressed. Then, I drank my morning coffee, and a glass of water later in the morning. It was like normal by this point, still dry and clean.. But when I started cooking my lunch, I felt the need to pee what I did with my wedgie. I was a bit surprised on how uncomfortable it is to piss myself. Wet at first, then smell bad and finally a little kind of tingle while drying. I drank a glass with my lunch and a tea in the afternoon. As I expected, the tea made me pee again. I was still a bit wet from the previous time. So I let you think about how wet I was. The wedgie was awful to because of that with this pee feeling in the ass crack. Fortunately, I didn't have to piss an other time this day.
Mistress May I do one of these tasks for you ?
1. Sweaty task
Go jogging in a park for a while to be sweaty.
Back home, lick my shoes and use a sock as a gag while the other sock is taped to hang over my nose for a day.
No shower till next morning.
2. Banana task
Put a banana in the back of my underwear, use the peel to stroke and give myself a wedgie while cumming.
No cleaning till the end of the day, the peel stay in the front of my underwear.
3. Sissy task
Be a sissy for a day. Dress with panties, bra, stockings, dress, heels.
Put makeup on. Shave my body. Paint my nails. Wear a plug. Do some chores.
optic999000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to optic999000 for this post: