Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 10:35 AM   #4922
optic999000

Post Report #3 + Mistress May I ?

Quote:
Mistress May I do one of these tasks for you ?
1. Paint my toe nails in bright red for a week.
2. Sleep naked and tied without blanket or pillow for a night.
3. Wear a collar and eat dog food for a day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
yes, you may do #3
Thank you mistress, find my report below:
As you wanted, I did task 3.
First, I put on my collar as soon as I woke up ("classic one", black with a ring for the leash). This part is pretty easy. I stayed home for the morning and here comes the lunch. I put a bowl on the floor with the dog food (a beef & chicken pate) in it. I was on all fours, starting to eat the dog pate. I took a while for my first bite. It was disgusting and it smelled strong. It was my third time eating dog food but the previous ones where a long ago. Finally, I ate the pate not without difficulty and I felt like vomiting but that tends to go away. Then I went out, I had to go to grocery. At first, I was nervous about the collar and hid it. And I forgot about it in the grocery but the weird look of the cashier reminded me about it. I blushed and hid it again. Back home, time for diner, easier than the lunch but still disgusted. Then I took off my collar.
Mistress May I do one of these tasks for you ?
1. Put some icy hot and nettles down my underwear, rub myself through my pants till I ruin my orgasm and stay like this for the day.
2. Shave my pubes, give myself a facial and use the cum to stick my pubes on my face and stay like this for the day.
3. A task of your choice.

Last edited by optic999000; 09-17-2021 at 09:00 AM.
optic999000 is offline   Reply With Quote