Thread: Non-Fiction: M20 just sucked off my first dick.
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 04:26 AM   #1
Maxie1999

Default M20 just sucked off my first dick.

I have been wanting to suck a dick for a long time. I never had the courage to do it but today was the day I was finally gonna do it. Here is how it went.

I found a guy on Grindr willing to pay my 60 euros to suck his dick. I was always hesitant to go trough with dates with guys. But I'm tight on money so I could really use 60 euros.

We met like half an hour ago and walked into the woods. We found a secure spot and he ordered me to get naked. I did and he inspected me and felt me up. I didn't get an erection because off my nerves.

After feeling me up and down he undid his pants and I started touching his dick. I was scared but got on my knees anyways. I played with his dick in his underwear and after a few seconds I pulled his underwear down.

At first I didn't really know what to do but within second it felt like second nature. I sucked him for 1 or 2 minutes when I asked him to film me sucking him off. Just as I asked he started cumming, so I continued sucking him till he was all clean again. I spit out the cum, cleaned up and got redressed. We walked back and I biked home.

I'm kinda sad he came so quickly, as u was just getting into it. And I'm upset that he wasn't able to film me. Would have loved to show it to some online friends.

Likes: humuliation, tease and denial, bets and challenges.
Dislikes (will do them whenever needed too) : pee, pain, semi-public.
Limits: dancing, harmfull, illigal, social media accounts, social suicide, family/friends, poop, pee and blood.

My new kik is max_2001_max
Maxie1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Maxie1999 for this post: