View Single Post
Old 05-07-2022, 06:20 AM   #1
gnii
Distinguished Member

Default Every post makes me drink or edge before I can pee, so POST A LOT!

Since I've wet myself 3 times in a day with my last thread, and since I noticed threads of the "one post - one effect" type are very popular, I want to try something different.

With each post, you can:
- make me drink a glass of water/something else (up to two liters)
- make me edge once
- add 10 minutes to my waiting time before I can pee
- add 10 minutes buttplug wearing before I can pee
- propose something new to add to this list. If it's within my limits and doable, I'll add it here.

I can only edge when the time has run out and right before peeing, so all the edges will make me hold even longer. Same for buttplug.

Whenever I need to pee, I must report it here on the thread. Once I did that, a 1 hour timer will start (or longer if you have added minutes with your posts). When it expires, I can do all the edging and wear my buttplug (also at the same time of course) then, and only then I can pee.
After I peed I will report immediately, and posts coming after I peed count for the next time I need to go.

you can only post again after someone else posted after you, OR after 15 minutes have passed.

I know such threads can get out of hand very quickly if people feel playful, so I'm a bit scared, but the risk also turns me on so I guess it's just fine.

I've been in orgasm denial so now you can figure what effect those edges are having on me. Do your worst!

Likes: bladder control, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, pet play, names
Limits: scat, pee drinking, social suicide, pain, blood, showing face

kik: Thegnii

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94813

Currently collecting rules and schedules for my days alone in the house here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416645

Last edited by gnii; 05-08-2022 at 01:11 PM.
gnii is offline   Reply With Quote