View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 04:04 AM   #5
JimmyKarlo

Favourite game or genres for doing tasks with? (MOBA, Roguelites etc) Best for tasks in my opinion are games, where one could lose, maybe even round-based etc.

Any favourite kinks for indulging while gaming? (Personally I have done a lot of pee desperation)
I like any chastity or anal tasks to spice up the gaming

When you are looking for tasks along these lines where do you look? (Faproluette, kinky gamer friends or GD)
faproulette is always a good choice, sometimes one is lucky and finds a nice playpartner online to settle to rules and tasks. Even more fun!

Have you set yourself challenges when gaming? If so what? (This could be death forfeits, I must reach X before I can Y, rewards/forfeits whatever)
No real challenges, more like I one looses, you have to do XYZ, i.e. pump an inflatable plug or similar

Do you find challenges in games motivating? From time to time yes, its spices things up

Any games where you have done tasks how good/experienced would you say you were at them? (Aka games you were very good at and you just want to spice it up, or do you enjoy penalties/rewards to help you push further when new to a game?)
I am just an average gamer, so no real influence there, but in principle I am much less concentrated while doing tasks and therefore more likely to loose

Have you ever done tasks when gaming with another person? (in person/voice calls etc) Not really, but I would love to. I did some tasks while being on a call/video, but without gaming.

If yes, were they aware/involved?
No, they were not aware, or involve, probably they were wondering, why I was acting a bit strange

If people weren’t aware, was that part of the thrill?
Absolutely! Trying to hide the pain and pleasure while performing naughty tasks is always a thrill.

Have you ever done games when you were both/all following rules?
Sure, if the rules allow it then yes

What type of games and what type of rules did you playing with them?
Rules like: no cumming, being caged, keep it in you at lease XX min etc..

What games do you play where you would be interested in tasks being assigned in future?
I am open to any game and any task

What type of dares/tasks would appeal for you in gaming?
Any anal or cbt tasks like using the inflatable plug, or sitting on a dildo or edging X times etc.

(Shameless plug time) Does the idea of playing on a minecraft server run by and for getdare members appeal?
Absolutely! Its like a big naughty group and who knows what might happen,

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 04.05., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: normal dildo
Last cum: 04.05.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JimmyKarlo for this post: