Thread: Non-Fiction: Caught out
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 01:37 PM   #12
dwedgie

I decided I should put the clothes I am made to wear in a separate drawer.
A couple of days go by , I have heard nothing. I decided that instead of wearing my normal shorts and t shirt for my exercise, today I will wear my girlie outfit. I strip naked and open the drawer , I take out the sports bra and put it on backwards so I an fasten the back then twist it round and put my arms thru the straps, next is the thong, I sit down and slid it up my legs to the top of my thighs, standing up and pulling it up the last bit ensuring g that my valls and semi erect cock are tucked in . Next I put the leggings on , in the same way as the thong, they fit snuggly, showing my bulge. Next I put the top on, again its snug. Followed by socks and trainers. I add a baseball cap and sunglasses to hid my more masculine face.
I look in the mirror and can see my bulge is obvious, I grab a thin training jacket and tie it round my waste to help hide it. I go for a jog round the local park, about 2 miles,inc the trip there and back, my normal route.
About half way round I am aware the the thong is riding up, I do my best to adjust it on the move, with little success. I pass a few other walkers and joggers and a knowledge them all with a nod.
When i get home i head to the bathroom for a shower , i strip to the bra and thong, i look in the mirror and see my semi erect cock is still in the thong, but my balls are hanging out. Wondering what my mistress has planned for me and when i get an erection . My hand strokes my cock over the thong it gets harder, my hand moves into the thong and I grip my shaft and masturbate , faster and faster , then slowing down , then faster , full long strokes, it's not long before i feel the pressure building , then , I cum , continueing to wank 4 more streams of cum , all shoot into the thong. I take the bra off , followed by thong, cum soaked into it and dripping off my cock, I turn the shower on and step into it , washing myself.
After my shower I dry off , wrap a towel round me and take my sports wear and put it in the washing machine.
I get dressed into my normal clothes and carry on with my day.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: