View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 09:57 PM   #36
Dareme373

Now imagine the following scenarios and rate on a scale 0 to 10 how much would you enjoy them. Explain why.

1. You are tied spread eagle by an attractive person, on a bed, naked, with a pillow under your ass and:

a) you are massaged all over your body with oil- 4/10 it’s messy and I don’t like the feeling

b) your clit is slowly massaged but it just can't bring you over the edge- 7/10 I like some denial

c) you are teased with toys and he/she always stops right before you cum- again 7/10 since I like the pleasure of being denied but at some point will want to cum

d) you are forced to cum, but he/she continues to play with your sensitive clit- 5/10 only if done right since after cumming my clit is painfully sensitive

e) you are tickled all over your naked body- 0/10 I hate tickling

f) he/she puts ice on your clit and penetrates you with ice dildo until it melts- 10/10 I’ve used ice before and love it

g) you are forced to pleasure him/her orally - 9/10 I like being submissive as long as it’s clean

h) you are penetrated with rather large uncomfortable dildo- 6/10 only if it’s not too painful

i) he/she puts clothespins on your sensitive parts (nipples, labia and clit) and slowly tears them away- 7/10 I love bdsm play

j) he/she puts toothpaste on your clit and starts to brush it with a toothbrush- 7/10 I like the sensation but only if the bristles aren’t sharp

k) he ties a hitachi wand to your pussy a leaves it there for 20 minutes- 4/10 my clit is way too sensitive

2. You are tied face down ass up and:

a) your ass is explored with his/her fingers- 8/10

b) he/she spanks your ass with cane- 10/10 I like to be punished and spanned

c) your ass in penetrated with a large uncomfortable dildo- 4/20 not into too much ass penetration

d) he/she puts a skinned ginger root (figging) into your ass- 8/10 I’ve tried something similar

e) he/she puts clamps with weights on your labia- 5/10 not sure how that’d be but I’d be open to try it

f) he/she lets a big german shepherd to fuck you- no?

Some random questions:

Do you like math? Not really

What scenario I forgot to mention would you enjoy? Verbal degrading

Are you wet now? Maybe

What is the first thing that have ever been inserted into your vagina? Fingers

How did it feel? Kinda scary but tingly and exciting

Were you ever felt in love with a math nerd? No

Can you do a strict push up? No idea, I prefer running stuff

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation? Masturbation stuff yes