Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 08:14 AM   #67
Luffy90

Chapter 33

Josh waited until Ashley had left the room to head downstairs before he turned back towards Ellie. “Why exactly did you need me to stay?”

“Because…” Ellie started, before she pulled her panties down in one quick motion and completely revealed herself to him. “I wanted to see how you reacted first. Instead of the whole group at once.”

“Woah, Ellie, hold on a second!” Josh still couldn’t believe how carefree she was acting compared to his friends. “You’re acting way too casual about all this. Are you absolutely sure you are okay with this?”

“Well, do you like what you see? Feel free to take a closer look. I’ll even close my eyes to make it easier for you.”

As he saw Ellie close her eyes, Josh knelt down in front of her and studied her. It wasn’t hard to see that all this turned her on, as her cleanly shaved pussy had no way to hide how wet she was. He wanted to touch her so badly where he sat, but he managed to resist the urge. Ellie was definitely the shortest among them, and she had a fairly skinny body, but she was also slightly athletic looking. It was easy to see that she kept herself in good shape. He decided to have a look up towards her chest to study her upper body more, only to meet her shy smile looking back down at him, biting her lower lip softly.

“Do you… maybe want to give it a lick?” She asked carefully. “Just a little bit. As we gotta head down to the others soon.”

Josh nodded and moved towards her, but she stopped his head with her hand before he could lean in all the way.

“I will let you, but first you gotta remove your hands that is covering your cock. I want to see all of you as well.”

Josh didn’t hesitate as he moved his hands away from his crotch, letting her see his very erect dick spring into view.

“Good boy.” She let go of his head and let him move closer to her. She closed her eyes and leaned backwards as she felt his tongue touch her and slowly slide across the edge of her pussy, a cold chill rushed through her body. She wanted more, but knew she had to stop herself for now. “Alright Josh. I guess it’s time for us to go down to the others.” She held her hands out towards him as a way of showing that she would help him up on his feet.

Josh took her hands and got back up and just looked at her. “You’re really something special.” He said with a big smile on his face.

She leaned in closer towards him and put her hand around his cock, and just held it for a few seconds. “So, how did I taste?”

“Good.” He answered quickly, surprised by her sudden action. “You tasted good.”

She gave him a few slow and careful strokes. “Good to know. Would be awkward to join you guys If I didn’t right?” She let go of him again and turned towards the door. “Alright, they are probably waiting for us now. Let’s go.”

The two of them arrived downstairs only to meet the silent stares of the three others.

“Good morning everyone.” Ellie softly spoke as she entered the room with Josh following behind her. But she was only met with a nervous silence before Ashley finally spoke up.

“Well, as everyone have heard by now. We will have my sister joining us for the remainder of this game. We have talked it over and agreed to try and not make it awkward, but I’m still not sure if that will be possible.

“Come on Ash, I’ve seen what you are capable of. I’m sure you will be perfectly fine with having me in this game, just let yourself warm up to it for a few rounds and you won’t even think about that anymore.” Ellie interrupted her as she got a seat next to the others.

“Fine…” Ashley continued. “Moving on then. For the game, should we continue as we left it or change something up?”

“I actually have a few ideas there.” Ellie answered. “Let me explain.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: