Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 01:55 PM   #64
Luffy90

Chapter 31

Josh didn’t know how to react as he took in what she just said. “You… watched us tonight? How?”

“I’m not sure I wanna tell you that for free. What will I get in return?” Ellie asked teasingly, as she started to slowly move back and forth where she sat on top of him.

Josh didn’t want to seem too forward, but he couldn’t help but feel like she was hinting at something way too hard. “I don’t know. Do you maybe… want to do something here in bed? I could go down on you like I did with Ashley right before we stopped the game for the night.”

“You did what to my sister?!” Ellie acted surprised as she jumped off the bed quickly and walked over to her desk.

Worried by Ellie’s sudden reaction, Josh decided to try and backtrack. “But I thought you saw us? I thought you knew. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to try and force you into anything.” He struggled to try and find a reason for why she was acting this way. “Are you sure this is okay Ellie? I’m not sure if Ashley would be okay with us being together like this, you’re her little sister after all.”

Ellie picked up her iPad and came back to the bed and sat down on the opposite end of him again. “Don’t worry Josh, I’m just messing with you.” She spoke softly, with a concentrated look on her face as she tried to find something on it. “Okay, look at this.” She turned the iPad around and showed him a feed of several cameras placed in the rooms of this house, one of them showed Ashley and Lucy sleeping in Ashley’s room. He also recognized the room they played in, with a clear view of the table they sat around, as well as the bathroom, and a few more rooms around the house. This room, and her parents room that Luke was currently sleeping in, didn’t seem to have any cameras recording it. “Do you know how easy it is to buy these tiny spy cameras these days? So I figured I’d hide some around the house, and take a peak at what you were gonna do tonight.”

“Hold up Ellie.” Josh had to collect himself. What he saw, he knew was wrong in so many ways. But on the other hand, he was currently naked in another girls bed that he barely even knew, outside of bumping into her when he visited Ashley in the past. So he couldn’t really pull the ‘knowing better’ card. “You record your own family, and us? Don’t you think that is taking it a step too far?”

Ellie sneakily tried to lift up the sheets again, only for Josh to quickly block her attempt once more. “Awww… You’re no fun.” She sighed. “But to answer your question, no Josh, I don’t normally record my family. Only my big sister, who you clearly found out today, isn’t really as innocent as she normally portrays herself to be. You see, I found out she was planning this weekend of hers a while ago, and I put the cameras up right before I left the house. I can show you something else. But… only if you would be so kind as to let me warm up in my own bed. Look!” She pointed at her nipples. “They’re cold.”

Josh could not believe how forward and casual she was acting about this whole situation. She was barely even of legal age, and she didn’t seem to mind someone who was pretty much a stranger to her, see her act and behave like this. “I told you already, I can just leave. I don’t want to have Ashley hate me for being here with you.”

“I don’t want you to leave, Josh. Now please let me get under the cover already since you so kindly warmed my own bed up for me.” She just looked at him, waiting for his reply as she rubbed her arms to show him how cold she was.

Josh released a sigh of defeat and tapped on the bed to signal to her that he would not stop her. But before she got in, he quickly took his other hand and covered his crotch, just in case she pulled the cover off. To his surprise however, she just slipped in to the bed next to him and turned towards him without even trying to look under the sheets.

“So, Josh. Let me show you a little secret about Ashley that you probably didn’t know about.” She put the iPad down on the bed right between them so that they both could see it, before lifting her head up slightly by using one of her arms as a head support, and then she pulled the sheets all the way up to her neck as she got comfortable. “Oooh, its quite nice and warm under here now, thanks.” She then searched for something on the iPad again. “Alright, look at this.” She started a video. “Here is Ashley on this cam site, taking donations to do all sorts of dirty things in front of whoever is watching. But this video in particular, is a private show for me, so I got a recording of it saved after it ended.”

He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Ashley was fingering herself hard, with her legs spread wide, moaning and giving it her all to the camera. He took a glance up at Ellie again, wondering why she even showed this to him in the first place. “Did you pay your sister to do this for you? And why show it to me.”

“Well, she didn’t know it was me who paid for her private show, as i pretended to just be a stranger. But you know, I found out she was doing this a long time ago. So I guess you could say I have gotten a bit influenced by her in having these kinds of interests. But she still thinks I’m her sweet innocent little sister, while she is off doing these things in her room, not knowing that i have seen her do this. And the reason I’m showing this to you, is to let you know i have video of you guys, in case you refuse to let me join you tomorrow. Because that is why i'm here tonight.” She stopped the video and put the iPad on the table next to the bed, before looking back at Josh. “Now, I’m sure you also enjoyed that little clip of my sister, right?” She quickly moved her hand under the sheets towards his cock and grabbed it, before he had a chance to react. “Yup, it’s quite hard alright.”

“Wait!” Josh almost shouted as he was taken by surprise.

“You don’t like this? I thought most boys would love a free hand job.” She moved her hand up and down his cock for a few seconds before letting go. “Fine, I’ll stop.”

“No, it’s just… You’re not gonna do anything with that footage right? If you upload that somewhere, you could really fuck us over in life you know? Once something is online, it won’t just go away.” Josh looked at her with a serious look in his eyes. He could not believe how he had ended up in this weird situation.

She turned around, facing away from him, ignoring his question for now. And then moved her back a bit closer to him. “Can you put your arm around me tonight? I want to know what it’s like to have someone hold me when I sleep. You can even touch my boobs if you like, I won’t stop you. Just don’t poke me with your dick as I try to sleep, that would have to wait for another time.

“I don’t get you Ellie… Just promise me you won’t upload that footage somewhere, okay?”

“I probably won’t, but you’ll just have to see what happens tomorrow. And if Ashley were to oppose me in joining your game. I hope I have convinced you to be on my side. Now, your arm please. I wanna sleep, it’s getting quite late, and we most likely have quite a day ahead of us tomorrow.”

Josh hesitated for a second before carefully moving his arm across her body, but he held himself back from feeling her breasts, even though she said he could. “Is this okay?” He asked, as he placed his arm around her.
Despite being put in a situation so unfamiliar to him. He did quite enjoy the feeling of being next to a girl in bed. But sleeping on the other hand, he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to at this point. He had a million thoughts rushing through his head.

“Goodnight Josh.” Ellie said and put her hand over the arm that he covered her with. “This feels nice.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: