View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 09:43 AM   #227
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

As adult men, you've presumably been peeing standing up for quite some time, and have significant skill and practice with it by this point.

1) On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate the daily difficulty of keeping the stream contained within the bowl (ie: no splashing onto the floor)? Under normal circumstances, maybe a 2 at most. I don't understand why so many seem to have a problem with this

2) Do certain things make it harder to aim? What are they? Several things. Wearing a chastity cage, if the holes aren't lined up perfectly, it will just spray everywhere. Having an erection also makes it difficult. If you have a hair or dried sperm in the hole, there may be two streams, making it impossible to aim

3) Have you ever done something really fun as a result of being able to aim/pee standing up? I view the world as my personal urinal, I can pretty much pee anywhere. I did once pee out of my kitchen window on a dare, I guess that was kind of fun.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote