View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 04:07 PM   #116
Janie89

Stripped By Girls Pt 13 (Continued)

Before I or anyone could say anything, Christine had grabbed the reins and climbed on my back! “Giddy up, Horsey! Haha!” she yelled.
Again, I tried to focus on the track, and go as swiftly as I could!
Like Cindy before, Christine began rubbing her feet on my cock!
I pushed forward. Fortunately, Christine didn’t seem to realize the reason behind my quickened pace. She giggled all the way around. Judy and Beth had the next girl waiting. I gave each party guest a horsey ride as Judy, Millicent, Katie and Beth recorded everything!

The last girl climbed off of me and I fell over, rolling onto my back. During the horsey rides, my cock, ass and balls were constantly groped, which only added to my exhaustion and embarrassment. I laid there for a bit, staring up at the blue sky. Judy and Millicent’s smiling faces then appeared, looking down at me. “Good job, Peter!” Judy said as she and Millicent grabbed the belts and pulled me to my feet. “Peter,” Judy said, removing the belts from my arm pits. “You’re doing great! My sister and the others are really enjoying the party.” I didn’t respond. I heard laughter, gasps, and cheers from the party guests and glanced over. Katie and Beth were walking around the girls, showing them pictures and videos on the phones that they had taken. Millicent took the belts back into the house, leaving me standing in the yard completely nude with a raging hard on. I absent-mindedly gave my cock a few tugs. I thought about sneaking into the house to use the bathroom and relieve some tension but before I could do anything… “Peter!” Judy snapped me back to attention.

I looked over to see Judy walking back to me with Millicent in tow, smiling and wide-eyed. “If you need to go peepee, go in the corner of the yard again,” Millicent said. “Oh, I don’t think he needs to go pee again.” Judy said. Judy locked eyes with me for a moment and seemed to be thinking about something. She pulled Millicent close to her and whispered something in her ear. Millicent’s mouth dropped open in a wide smile.
Judy finished whispering whatever it was and smiled back. “Go get the girls,” she said softly and turned back to me as Millicent ran across the yard to the girls.

Judy had all the girls gather around her as she explained the final game of the day. I don’t think it mattered to the girls whether or not there was a winner declared at the end or not. In fact, there were no points awarded during the pony rides, I noticed. The girls all felt like winners on this day at my expense of course. I was very curious as to what the final game would consist of, as were all the girls of course.

While Judy was preparing to speak, a knocking could be heard at the backyard gate. Everyone became quiet as Judy and Millicent approached the gate at the other end of the backyard to investigate. Surely It couldn’t be Judy’s mother home from work so early. I panicked when I realized that I could be in big trouble if I was caught stark naked in this yard with all these young girls at a party I had no business participating in. I quickly hid behind a few of the girls and waited nervously to see who it was. Judy opened the gate very slightly and smiled when she saw who it was. Much to her relief, it was not her mother at all. 3 young girls giggled and explained to Judy why they were there. The 3 girls turned out to be Abbie (10), Bea(9) and Connie(7) who we had all met at the park at the playground when I was subjected to the humiliation of having to let them see me bare naked and have me join in the games that took place that day. Earlier on this day, I was also subjected to more embarrassment when they made me walk stark naked from the park to Judy’s home for the birthday party. I even had to have little Connie on my shoulders as we walked form the park and through the streets. The 3 girls had not only seen me naked, they played with me and touched every part of me as well.

I was hoping that Judy would tell them to leave. Had I not been humiliated enough after 2 days without more girls participating in this party? Cindy ran over to the gate and opened it fully, allowing the 3 visitors to come into the backyard while all the other girls smiled and welcomed them heartily. “Come on in, girls! Welcome to my party! These are all my friends and you know Judy and her friends of course,” she said. With all the girls going towards the gate, I was left on my own in the middle of the back yard totally exposed. I instinctively put my hands to my groin to cover up my shame, causing all the girls to laugh loudly.

Judy went over to me and slapped my hands away from my cock and balls and said, “No covering up, Peter. Remember. Those are the rules as you very well know. Any girl can see you naked. Besides, our 3 little friends saw you yesterday and this morning so why are you being shy now?” She took hold of my penis and pulled me along the grass towards the new guests. Abbie , Bea, and Connie exploded in laughter as Judy pulled me towards them as all the girls gathered around. “I told you, he would still be naked, Abbie!”, Connie declared as everyone laughed again.

Judy let go of me and I had a semi hard cock to greet them with as the 3 newcomers stared and smiled. Cindy’s friends found it funny that I had been exposed to so many girls in the last 2 days and that one was even younger than them. “Wow, Connie, you’re only 7? Christine said. “How do you like seeing Peter’s peepee? He’s totally bare naked, you know! Haha.” Connie replied, “I like it a lot! I like seeing his bum too!” Causing all the girls to howl.

Judy then explained that they were about to play the final game and that they were just in time to see it. Judy’s friends gathered the towels and blankets and fashioned them into a large square on the grass. “The final activity is Our Wrestling Extravaganza!” she declared. We have a special bout in store for you so please have a seat around the squared circle. Somehow I knew that the wrestling would involve me of course. Judy took me aside and explained that I was to fight 3 girls (to make it fair) and she of course let me know that I was going to make it look good but that I was going to lose no matter what. A fixed wrestling match of course.

Millicent and Beth took me inside the kitchen and told me to wait there until I heard my name called by Judy. The girls were all excited as they waited for the match to begin. To my surprise, I was given a bathrobe to wear and quickly put it on fastening the belt tightly. It was the first time in many hours that I was actually dressed in anything other than my birthday suit. I wasn’t dumb enough to think that it would stay on me, however.

I waited for my name to be called as Judy announced the match of the day. “Welcome, one and all! Now entering the ring, put your hands together for the 3 Amigas!!!” At that moment, the audience cheered as Cindy, Christine, and Sara walked towards the make shift wrestling ring jumping up and down and saluting all their friends. They were now inside the grassy ring as Judy declared, “Their opponent today is Big Peter!! And I’m sure you all know why! Haha.” Millicent and Beth then pushed me out of the kitchen, through the sliding doors, towards the ring and urged me to wave at my fans, which I did. I was nervous as I entered the so called ring stepping over the girls who were eagerly sitting around the towels and blankets. The girls were all eyes as they waited for the match to begin. They were definitely surprised to see that I was wearing a bath robe and some made comments to that effect. Judy had a small bell which she rang to start the match. My 2 handlers, Millicent and Beth, left my side but not before taking off my robe and leaving me totally and utterly bare ass naked in front of this collection of young girls who were being treated to more humiliation at my expense.

The 3 new girls were especially excited as they sat watching with open mouths and shaking their heads. “Do you believe this?” Abbie said. “It’s crazy that we’re allowed to watch this,” replied Bea as Connie just giggled in delight. “A naked guy is wrestling 3 girls our age!” Abbie added. “Wow! Look at that wiener! Haha!” And all the girls in the audience just erupted in laughter. My 3 opponents wasted no time in attacking me as I braced myself for their assault. I was already excited and my cock betrayed me with a semi as their hands were all over me. Surely I could beat 3 ten year old girls, I thought, before remembering that Judy wanted me to make it look good and that I had to lose the fight.

My cock was swinging wildly as I fought to loosen their grip on me. 2 girls held me from behind as Cindy approached me from the front and grabbed my penis. The girls in the audience showed their appreciation yelling and screaming for the 3 Amigas.
“Kick his naked ass!”
“Girl power!”
“Grab his wiener!”
“This is amazing!”
“Show us his balls! Haha!”
Cindy held on to my dick as she pulled me around the ring to the laughter of all the girls watching as Christine and Sara gave me slaps to the ass. This was made even more humiliating when I noticed Katie and Beth had their phones pointed straight at me. The fight was being televised for later viewing apparently. It was at that moment that I wondered who else would see all the pics and videos that the girls had taken of my naked 2 day session.

After pulling me around the ring 3 times, Cindy released my cock and turned me around before giving me a gentle kick to my ass. Laughter exploded from the girls as I fell to the grass on my stomach. The 3 Amigas then all climbed on my back and proceeded to give me a spanking on my ass, which didn’t really hurt but left me humiliated and sporting a huge boner that I had no control of.

They pulled me up to my feet and displayed me to the crowd, lifting my arms up to enhance their viewing of my huge erection which caused everyone to stare in disbelief at what they were witnessing.
“Oh my God!”
“Look at that wiener!”
“Woohoo!
“God, it’s huge!”
“Isn’t he embarrassed we can see his big peepee?!”
“Wow, this is the best fun in ages!”
I realized I was putting on quite a display for these young girls and wanted the wrestling to end as soon as possible. I was really afraid that I would embarrass myself further by losing control and cumming in front of all of them. I had managed to stay in relative control for 2 days so I hoped it would continue. Little Connie managed to get my attention at that moment by pointing at my penis and giggling as she she yelled, “Nice cock, Peter!” The girls exploded in laughter at her comment, surprised at those words coming from a 7 year old girl. Apparently, one of the older girls dared her to say it, I found out.

The 3 Amigas went to work on my front and each had a hold of my cock and balls, switching from one to the other at different intervals. The screaming became deafening as they were essentially jerking me off. They were now rubbing my cock in an up and down motion, knowing the more they did this, the harder my cock would get. I wondered if they knew what would happen if I allowed it to happen. I didn’t want them to find out as I fought to release their grip and succeeded in pulling away from them with my hard cock bouncing in front of me to the squealing of all the girls watching the bout. It was then that Judy signalled to Cindy and the 3 girls managed to trip me with me falling on my back. I lay there as Cindy crawled on top of me and realized that this had to be the finishing move. Her bare stomach squashed my hard cock as she was attempting to pin me for the count. Judy came into the ring and I didn’t move. I was afraid I would cum all over Cindy so I dared not make any move at all to defend myself. The other 2 Amigas allowed Cindy to get the glory as Judy counted 1, 2, 3!!! Cindy quickly stood up as Judy raised her sister’s arm in victory to the thunderous applause of all the girls who watched eagerly.

I was helped up by my 2 handlers, Millicent and Beth who both just stared at my throbbing cock and pointed and laughed at me. “Nice try, Peter!” said Millicent. Surprisingly, Beth then produced the bath robe and I was allowed to put it on thankfully, concealing my huge boner and a bit of pre cum that had formed at the end of the bout. I wasn’t sure if any of the girls had noticed that but I didn’t want to find out. The 3 Amigas did a funny victory dance before joining the other girls who were all laughing and commenting on what they had just witnessed. The girls were all pointing and laughing at me as I walked away from the ring and back through the sliding doors to the kitchen. While there, I took advantage of the situation to grab a drink of water from the tap as I was so thirsty after all the “fun” and games.

“Peter. You really have been a good sport,” Judy told me as she entered the kitchen. “Being a birthday present, serving us pizza, playing tag, giving the girls horsey rides, great wrestling match, and doing it all totally bare ass naked! You have followed instructions really well.” Judy stepped next to me. “Except for right now.” Judy looked down at my hands with a stern look. “Millicent, Katie, Beth and I have been talking, and we weren’t sure if we should do this or not, but I think if we don’t do it now, it might happen by accident later.” I felt a sinking feeling in my gut. I heard the many foot steps racing across the yard. “Ok, ok- sit down girls.” Millicent instructed, before running back into the house.
Katie and Beth were giggling up a storm holding their cell phones up from behind the girls. Judy then grabbed the bathrobe and pulled it off me leaving me stark naked once again for the umpteenth time that day. She walked me into the backyard, took my wrists and pulled my hands away from my crotch. I have no idea why I was trying to cover up. Waste of time obviously. My fully erect penis twitched at its re-exposure. A wave of giggles and gasps spread through the gathered party guests.

“Cindy, have you enjoyed your party so far?” Judy asked her little sister, who sat on the ground about 6 feet in front of me. “Yeah! This has been the best birthday party ever!” Cindy said. “Oh, I agree! Haha!” Judy said.
Millicent re-appeared from the house to my right carrying the tube of sunscreen from earlier. My heart skipped a beat, but my cock jumped again, causing another giggle fit from the girls. “Ok, girls, Peter, Milli and I thought it would be nice to put on a bit of a show for you girls.” Judy said as Millicent joined us. Millicent wasted no time squirting some sunscreen into the palm of her hand. She handed the tube to Judy who did the same. “What kind of show?” Cindy asked. “Well,” Judy said. “it’s kind of a surprise.” “Even I’m excited. Haha!” Millicent giggled. I looked at Cindy and her young party guests.

All eyes were on my cock! “Peter,” Judy said, she and Millicent standing on either side of me. “Put your hands on your head please.” Judy said. I was shaking now. Even though everyone had already seen everything I had, putting my hands on my head always made me feel extra exposed! “J-Judy, what are you…” I was cut off as Millicent grabbed my cock! She proceeded to slowly start moving her hand up and down my shaft. There were gasps and giggles from Cindy and her guests. Judy then joined Millicent in holding my penis. The 2 settled into a steady pace. The initial shock of the cool lotion had caused me to tense my muscles. “Oooooooooo!” The party guests cooed in unison.
“Why are you tugging his wiener?”
“He looks funny! Haha!”
“I like seeing his peepee!”
“I still can’t believe he is bare naked in front of all us girls!”
Little Connie was especially pleased to be witnessing my shame and kept thanking Cindy profusely for being allowed to see all this. The wet sound of Millicent and Judy’s hands sliding along my shaft somehow drowned out all the chatter. My cock had been a yoyo all day at this point, but now, I was rock hard and actually being jerked off in front of Cindy and all her friends, as well as Judy’s friends, and the 3 newcomers. All young girls that I had really only just met! I looked up at the girls in front of me. All eyes were on my cock. I looked past the girls seated on the ground to Beth and Katie, who had cell phones up, recording everything of course!

I felt a sinking feeling again in the pit of my stomach, but as I looked back down at Judy and Millicent’s slender hands on my penis, my inner exhibitionist took full control! “You ok, Peter? You’re breathing funny.” Millicent asked. “Oh, he’s fine Milli, keep going!” Judy said, shakily, with a big smile. My penis had been repeatedly groped and grabbed all day, but this was different. This wasn’t a coincidental groping, this was intentional. This had purpose behind it. I felt my heart racing and I could hear it in my ears! Everyone here had seen everything I had, well, ALMOST everything but that was about to change. I was certainly no stranger to jerking off but this was on a whole other level! The ringing in my ears grew louder. My legs cramped as my muscles tensed. Every nerve in my penis was alive with a warm, tight tickling sensation. I looked up again.

Beth and Katie had moved to the sides of the seated girls, still holding the cell phones high, being sure to capture everything. I felt my toes dig into the ground, my butt muscles tensed so hard that it cramped my thighs! I looked back down at Judy and Millicent’s hands on my cock, which were now a blur of motion. “So slippery! Haha!” Millicent giggled.
That’s when I lost it. A thick, white, hot jet of cum rocketed out from the head of my penis as Judy and Millicent’s hands continued stroking along my shaft. It spattered the paved ground only about a foot from Cindy and Christine! I moaned loudly as Judy and Millicent kept stroking!
I felt like I was on a roller coaster drop. I felt a tightness and pressure being released from my pelvis that had been building up all day! Another wave of orgasmic pleasure swept through me as more ropes of semen launched from my penis, splashing onto the ground in front of the seated party guests! The wet sloshing of Judy and Millicent’s hands sliding along my shaft coupled with the collective gasps of the girls set me off again! I began thrusting my hips in time with their strokes. I closed my eyes and kept thrusting. It was the most intense orgasm I’d ever had. I couldn’t care less who was seeing me right now! My cock was in control of my body and these girls had control of my cock!
Janie89 is offline   Reply With Quote