View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 07:48 PM   #328
TransAubrey

My strategy going into the start of this round is to use my motto for almost everything, “slow is smooth, smooth is fast.” I begin the round in the middle of the pack, watching the first few contestants go ahead of me on the balance beams, watching their technique and where they fail at. I take my time going across, making sure to avoid all the swinging obstacles and keep my balance in my super high heels. I safely negotiate the beam and dismount on the other side, quickly negotiating the shooting range.

Then it all came down to a race down the hill, needing to collect three balloons on the way down. Ruby, Kisune, Corleone, and I were bumping and banging into each other, trying to be both the first ones down and collecting our “payloads” on the way. Thinking on my feet, or rather on my butt seated on the sled, I gently nestle the balloons in my cleavage, securing them in place while also leaving both hands free. When one of Kisune’s balloons burst, covering him in “space goo”, I realized I definitely needed to be more careful with the balloons, but nonetheless, Corleone and I make it across the finish line and are both awarded 750 points!

As I see the totals at the end of the round, I’m ecstatic to see that I’ve advanced to first place and am up by 250 points on Mati! I jump and spin around in joy, only for Mati to use her Mcguffin and put herself back into first, 50 points ahead of me. I scowl at her as we break for commercial before the final round, hoping that she loses points in the final round, or I gain enough to surpass her, or both!

My numbers are 8, 24, and 88!

PM Dares

Last edited by TransAubrey; 05-15-2021 at 05:11 PM.
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote