View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 09:52 AM   #20
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default New keyword: PINCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband View Post
DRINK: 500ml of water
CLIT: 4minutes direct, rub at full speed! In case you to stop you will cool yourself down by a quick FLOW, then you will continue.
Thankyou!

I had just downed a 500 ml water bottle and I bought another one. The stall guy really looked at me funnily.

I walked around, with my ass plugged looking around for a place to rub my clit while trying to finish my bottle. I drank it all and literally walked into the one of the class in uni wing.

Since it was a weekend, the hallways and classes were empty but they had windows and in general it was a very bad idea but I was beyond horny to think.

I stood in a corner, a bit far from the open door and windows both but anyone could walk in and it made me shiver.

I put a timer for 4 mins and started rubbing my sensitive clit hard and fast, squeezing my boobs with another hand so that I wouldn't lose control because of the slight pain.

But the speed was still a bit too much to handle and I had to stop once. I let out a little pee and immediately continued the torture on my clit again. I felt like I heard someone but I was in no position to think and stopped when the timer went off.

I sat down for a few mins and then rushed out of the wing.

It was 11:45 so I went into a public washroom and took off my butt plug and left.

I got a pm for a new keyword and it's on now!

Pinch - I have to pinch my nipples. You mention if I do it over my clothes or under!

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post: