View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 02:28 PM   #111
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
By lunch time my front hole was leaky and I was squirmy....and I had planned on doing a short virtual yoga class anyways...so I slid the ben wa balls into my leaky, needy hole and hopped on my mat.

Gosh. With every movement I could feel them. Again it wasn’t an overwhelming neediness that has stopped me from doing other things during my workout....but it was a constant. By the end of the 20minutes my needy hole was so so so leaky. My panties were/are very damp.

I’m so aware of my neediness. Reaching down into my panties to rub my clit I confirmed that my needy hole was as leaky as I thought. *blushes* slow circles of my clit felt absolutely amazing as I edged once....and then again, still very aware of the ben wa balls inside me.

*blushes*
“So so so leaky” I guess we know that was a success! Sounds like you had a good day, thank you for the lovely reports!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post: