Thread: Limits
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 02:04 AM   #1
eagertoexplore

Default Limits

Hi all

I see a lot of people posting for dares but set a limit to not wanting to post pics or videos of tasks that others set them

I totally understand wanting to avoid faces, I work in a job where my kinks could get my fired too

But I am always willing to do pics and indeed videos for others, as long as I get a pic or video in return, so this is why I have posted this thread and hopefully I will get some replies

So, I am happy to do pic/videos for people on kik

My kik is eagertoexplore2

I would like to hear from ladies and sissy's in particular please, as I would be interested in the pics and videos they send me back, but men may also request videos

I am into sissification, exhibitionism, food in my panties humiliation, chastity, tease/denial.

My online Mistress is trying to teach me the basics of anal, though I am still not comfortable with this fetish yet. I am open to some basic suggestions but I am not going to do multiple anal tasks, so please don't inundate me with these types of tasks.

I have listed my favourite fetishes so there should be enough ideas with these to satisfy everyone

Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from your lovely people on kik
eagertoexplore is offline   Reply With Quote