View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 02:30 AM   #23
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
Lol ya I could write on some pants or shorts. Let's get specific lol
well then:
i suggest wearing black spandex shorts and over it some panties with "spank here" written on - or something like this one (if you want to buy some):
https://www.funnyshirts.org/design/3...Here+Hot+Short
tank top is perfect. it can be as long as it barely covers the pants

then take the "bad" route.

adding some tasks:
you want to get caught, right? at least some kind of...
so your task is to find some guys coming towards you.

in an appropriate distance you start doing some exercises, bends, stretching, everything that would definitely lift up your top so that the writing on your cheeks can be seen - if someone looks..

also if you come across some folks you really don't want to meet that way.. you have to find a way passing them without revealing your bum and what's written there.

so, it's up to you.. i dare you to get in situations where some folks may possibly look after you, doing your bends and ..possibly read what's written on your bum at least 5 times!

and thinking about it..
you should do this 3 times. maybe once every week
use a dice for the route. 12 for route one, 34 for two and 56 for the "bad" route.

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote