View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 03:18 AM   #9
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by secksed69 View Post
Update 1:
So, I知 tight enough I don稚 feel like 30 min between plug sizes is probably enough to size up that much. For that reason, I chose to do 1 hour 15 min time increments instead. Even getting the smallest tunnel plug in is a little bit of a challenge. I got it in and wore it for around 30 min before I had to take it out to piss. It took a good 5 min to get it in again, which is why I decided to extend the times more.
I知 currently 40 minutes into it and the plug is starting to get uncomfortable. I can feel it pressing into me and holding me open. I accidentally dropped food on my lap because leaning forward to eat over the table makes it shift in an uncomfortable way. Even though I知 physically uncomfortable and know it値l only be worse as I move up in size, I知 loving it. Knowing I知 slowly being gaped even though it痴 not physically pleasurable is so hot.
If you happen to have any additional punishments or steps you壇 like me to take, let me know! Otherwise, I値l just continue to update you as the evening goes on...
Increasing the time is fine, take as long as you need. The main rule is that you keep moving up in sizes. The longer this dare takes, the more you will gape.