View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 04:06 PM   #8
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Get your small plug. Gently work it in and out of yourself for 5 minutes. Then fully insert it, tie a crotch rope tight enough to keep it firmly in place and stay like that for 30 minutes.

Once the time is up, repeat the above steps with the medium and large plugs.

Once the time is up on the large plug, once again gently work it in and out of yourself for the next five minutes.

Now for the extra large plug. Try to repeat the above steps. If you can't, you have to place it on a chair and sit on if with all your weight, pushing down as much as possible for 30 minutes.
Update 1:
So, I知 tight enough I don稚 feel like 30 min between plug sizes is probably enough to size up that much. For that reason, I chose to do 1 hour 15 min time increments instead. Even getting the smallest tunnel plug in is a little bit of a challenge. I got it in and wore it for around 30 min before I had to take it out to piss. It took a good 5 min to get it in again, which is why I decided to extend the times more.
I知 currently 40 minutes into it and the plug is starting to get uncomfortable. I can feel it pressing into me and holding me open. I accidentally dropped food on my lap because leaning forward to eat over the table makes it shift in an uncomfortable way. Even though I知 physically uncomfortable and know it値l only be worse as I move up in size, I知 loving it. Knowing I知 slowly being gaped even though it痴 not physically pleasurable is so hot.
If you happen to have any additional punishments or steps you壇 like me to take, let me know! Otherwise, I値l just continue to update you as the evening goes on...

Instruments: large-ish dildo, Tabasco sauce, sriracha sauce, tacks, toothpaste, strong mouthwash, stiff straw scrub brush, various strengths of chips and clamps, rubber band, butt plug, condoms, etc

Hard limits: Family, piss, scat, large amounts of blood, anything that could result in legal trouble (indecent exposure) or an infection or a hospital trip

18 years old, Transgender male, FTM, original plumbing still intact
secksed69 is offline   Reply With Quote