View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 08:36 AM   #21
anonymou

Default Questions about the cameras

Are your cameras password protected?
Yes, there's an administrative password where Master can change the angle, zoom and so on. And then there's a normal account where it's only possible to view the camera. The normal account is nothing we've used, but Master thought it was a really nice feature and would eventually want to invite others to watch me as well.

Can you access the cameras from the web or a mobile?
They are accessible both from the web and as an app but I can't tell you much about these since I haven't used them myself.

What's your experience so far? Are you always aware of them or do you forget about them from time to time?
The first few hours after they were connected I was really self aware and felt very uncomfortable. I couldn't keep myself from looking at the cameras all the time and kind of wanted to hide. We didn't put up a camera in the bathroom at first, so when I was in there I stayed a little longer than I needed to and "braced myself" to go out into the room again. I honestly can't say I did anything while I was at home beside being aware of the cameras.

The day when I put them up, and day after that was the worse. On the third day I was still very aware of them but I didn't resist them so to speak. Though since I was very aware of them I constantly thought about all my rules, my posture, what I did and how I did it. When I sat down to read a book I made sure to sit up straight and push my chest out for example, which was nothing I usually did when I was alone. After the first week or so I didn't really think about the cameras anymore. It was at that time Master started to notice how badly I was following my rules when he wasn't around as well, so that came with quite a lot of punishments and training to correct my behavior.

Now that it's been almost two months since the cameras went up I don't think about them at all. My behavior is a lot better and the rules Master has set for me has become a lot more like actual rules than before. Even though this can be extremely frustrating at times it is a huge step towards a real life relationship, which I really love.