View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 06:56 PM   #1
Natsu101

Wink 20/M: Make my home office interesting!

Hi everyone!
After lurking for years I decided to finally make a profile on here

So I'm currently working from home, and would love to have some fun tasks to do during work!

I work for 8 hours a day, and can take short breaks pretty much whenever if it's not to busy.
During the day I frequently have to take calls from both customers and my boss, so anything that makes me unable to take calls / talk is off limits.
I live with my parents but have a separate room with a door I can lock and a window towards our garden.

At least once a week (Monday) I have a video call with my boss to discuss my workload for the week, I could probably sneak in a dare or two during that

Also, I tend to go watch youtube videos or do pretty much anything else during my work hours, and then end up working into the night to catch back up - so if anyone wants to suggest some punishments for procrastinating I'd gladly take them.

Some ideas for you:
  • tasks to do for each case solved / phone call taken
  • tasks to do while on the phone
  • punishment per minute I procrastinate
  • punishment each I get distracted
  • wear / do something during the entire workday

I will of course post reports of all the tasks I get, might also send some pictures if I liked the task.

tl;dr Looking for tasks to do while working from home, live with parents, nothing that makes me unable to answer calls

I'm looking forward to serving you! ^^

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote