Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 05:31 AM   #8
Onherknees

Chapter 8

Conversation over lunch was surprisingly quite normal with a variety of pretty standard topics discussed. I largely remained quiet and ate my lunch while my six blackmailers chatted.

“What was all that fidgeting about in class?” Ben suddenly asks me.

Tasha and Jess giggle to each other, clearly in the know about what Hayley has been putting me through. Jess leans over and whispers in Ben’s ear.

“Seriously? Ha that’s brilliant Hayls, do it to her now.”

Hayley taps her phone and Lexi gasps as the vibrations start up again.

Tasha and Jess laugh again as Ben excitedly tells Ollie and Jordan about my vibrator a little too loudly for my liking.

“This I’ve got to see,” says a grinning Ollie much to the jealous annoyance of Tasha.

“Show him,” orders Hayley.

Lexi looks at Hayley in confusion and timidly speaks up, “I can’t, there’s too many people.”

There’s at least a hundred or so other students wandering around or eating their lunch and with the way Lexi is dressed it’s quite likely a few of them are looking her way at any one time. Hayley looks like she’s pondering for a moment.

“Take her to the men’s room, she’ll show you in there.”

Ollie immediately leaps up and grabs Lexi by her wrist, dragging her towards the men’s toilets.

“Wait, I can’t go in there,” protests Lexi.

Ollie stops and grins, “Would you rather get it out here?”

Lexi sighs and knows she’s left with little choice as Ollie proceeds into the men’s room with Jordan and Ben quickly following.

Two younger boys are already inside but they quickly scamper off at the forceful command of Ollie.

Lexi is pushed back into a cubicle as the three boys gather round to watch.

“Come on, we’re waiting. I’d get this over with before someone else comes in if I were you,” suggests Ben.

Lexi pulls down the front of her shorts and slowly removes her vibrator.

“Holy shit, look at that pussy guys,” exclaims Ben.

Lexi looks down and even she is shocked by how swollen and engorged her pussy is, her clit so hard it can be seen poking out of its hood.

“Jeez, Hayley must have had you on edge all morning slut, I bet you want us to fuck you right here right now don’t you,” says Ollie.

Lexi just shakes her head and looks at the ground avoiding eye contact such is the humiliation that burns through every fibre of her being.

“Give me that,” demands Jordan as he reaches out and takes the vibrator.

He sniffs it before pushing it towards Lexi’s face. Lexi instinctively backs away but Jordan grabs her hair and yanks her towards him as he shoves the wet vibrator into Lexi’s mouth. Lexi grimaces in disgust but he holds it in her mouth anyway enjoying Lexi’s big brown eyes pleading with him to let her go. Eventually he takes it back out and shoves it straight back into poor Lexi’s swollen pussy.

“Has Hayley let you cum even once yet,” asks Ollie “We all agreed last night that as the leader of this little project she is the only one who can grant permission to cum.”

“No,” mumbles Lexi.

“I bet you’re getting desperate eh,” laughs Jordan as he reaches out and starts squeezing Lexi’s breasts.

“You’ll be begging us to fuck you soon slut, you’re gonna be begging for anything if it gives you the slightest chance to cum,” says Ben.

“Do you want us to fuck you slut. Well, do you?” asks Ollie.

Lexi shakes her head. She might be desperate and needy right now and her pussy might be crying out for release but there’s no way she will ever want to lose her virginity to these three degenerates.

“Ha, well I guess we better get back to Hayley and make sure she uses that vibe to encourage more co-operation then,” states Ollie.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote