View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #8
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
On an unrelated note: I am looking for a slave with no limits. Must have rainbow tattoos and love scat swapping. Must also fit in my school backpack and hide from my parents when they are home.
Ooooo, pick me pick me!!!!! I completely fit the bill! Just give me time to remove the list of limits from my signature and find some time and money to get rainbow tattoos. I'm not sure however if *you* would be ready for me. I mean, I fit in a backpack and all but you'd need to invest into big one! Oh! *smacks forehead* and an invisibility cloak - you know, so I can hide from your parents...

(so sorry, I couldn't help it)

On another note, one more pertinent to the thread at hand, I don't think the problem has to do with age. Be yourself, be patient, get to know some people on here, get known around here and you'll find someone eventually.

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote