Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 03:55 PM   #68
Onherknees

Chapter 51

Two naked girls, both with skin that’s been torn apart by brutal torture walks through the darkness of night. They’ve walked for two hours. Sara has no idea where they are heading but Lexi has reassured her that she had a plan and that was all Sara needed to hear. Finally they reach a house with a gate that Lexi leads Sara through. There’s a window above a porch. Lexi climbs up onto the porch and whispers to Sara to follow her as she gently taps on the window.

The curtains open and Lexi’s eyes are full of joy as her MIstress, Hayley stares back at her in amazement. Hayley quickly opens her window and allows the two girls to enter her bedroom.

“Lexi, I can’t believe it’s really you,” cries Hayley as she hugs Lexi tightly causing Lexi to yelp with pain.

“Oh my God, look at you! What have they done to you?”

“It’s ok,” says Lexi calmly, “or it’s going to be ok now anyway.”

Hayley fetches them both some light fitting clothes to dress in before Lexi begins the story of her time with the Phoenix club and the events of this evening. Hayley listens intently, shocked at what her friend has been through but also in awe of her bravery and strength to have made it back to her. Lexi explains how her and Sara must escape and get as far away from the Phoenix club as possible and not only that they must do it before anyone finds the Grand Master’s body.

The girls make plans. With the benefit of access to the Phoenix club funds they book tickets to the Caribbean, not just for Lexi and Sara but for Hayley too now that she realises they might come back for her with the blackmail charges now that Lexi had reneged on the deal to serve them.

Hayley makes some phonecalls. Her cousin will arrange passports and bank accounts to transfer the Phoenix club money into. Lexi hasn’t felt this invigorated for a long time, finally she is going to be free.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote