Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 03:54 PM   #67
Onherknees

Chapter 50

Lexi wakes up as she’s bundled on top of the padded bench that she was tied to at the beginning of the evening. The Grand Master grabs her hips and impales her with his rock solid cock as he groans with the most satisfied sound of relief imaginable. The Grand Master thrusts into Lexi with ferocity.

Out of the corner of her eye Lexi can see Sara. Sara is hanging limply from her wrists, beaten mercilessly while Lexi was out cold. Sara's skin has been shredded by the cat o nine tails and there's no movement at all from her. Lexi tries to look closely to see if she's still breathing but if she is it must only be faintly as Lexi can't see her chest rising and falling at all. The Grand Master’s rock hard cock tells Lexi he’s whipped Sara to death, Lexi begins to cry.

As the Grand Master pumps his cock into Lexi's ass she begs him to help her friend.

"Call an ambulance Master, please, she needs help!"

The Grand Master looks at Sara's ripped skin and then runs his fingernails down Lexi's shredded back causing her to cry out. His face is red and sweaty, his breath heavy and he yells out with joy as his cum shoots into Lexi. He thrusts himself deeply and holds himself there, savouring the moment. Lexi closes her eyes as the Grand Master remains still inside her but then she feels him slide out suddenly and there's a huge thudding sound next to her.

Lexi lifts herself up and sees the Grand Master laying on the floor clutching his heart and struggling for breath. Lexi freezes, unsure how to help but also unsure if she wants to.

"My pills," he crokes suddenly desperate for help from the girl whose body he had tortured and abused terribly. "They're in my back pocket."

Lexi rolls him slightly and retrieves the pills but then pauses. As the Grand Master’s evil eyes look at the pills in Lexi’s hand, suddenly it isn’t he who holds all the power. The power dynamic has changed as all of a sudden his life is in Lexi’s hands. Lexi can feel the ultimate power as she looks down at the feeble old man with a sense of pity, but after everything he’s done her pity is short lived. She smiles as he reaches out for the pills and she snatches her hand away. She walks to the window with the old man watching every step and hurls his heart medication as far as she possibly can into the garden outside. The Grand Master’s head falls back onto the fall, his energy sapped and his life fading slowly away.

Lexi unclips the ropes and catches Sara before she collapses to the ground, lowering her gently. Her body is still warm and as Lexi feels for a pulse Sara coughs and begins thrashing around on the floor as though possessed.

"Sara, Sara it's me!" says Lexi as she tries to calm her terrified friend.

"Lexi? You're alive," Sara whispers smiling.

"So are you!" Cries a delighted Lexi.

They both laugh and scream with joy, and despite the pain of touch softly hug one another.

“Can you stand?” asks Lexi.

She helps Sara to her feet and Sara sees her former Master dying on the floor.

“Let’s get out of here,” suggests Lexi.

“Absolutely,” agrees Sara, “just one thing before we go.”

Sara approaches the old man and stands straddling him and crouches down.

“How do you like it you dirty fucker!” Sara releases a stream of pee over the Grand Master’s face, his final moment on this earth suffering the indignity he had made Sara endure a thousand times.

Sara takes the Grand Master’s phone from his pocket and uses the dead man’s thumb to unlock it. She uses the phone to unlock the security doors and switch off the alarms, finally they will be free. As the two girls make for the door Sara once again pauses. She dashes to the kitchen and returns with a large kitchen knife. Lexi feels queasy when she sees Sara cut off the Grand Master’s thumb!

Sara holds the thumb on the phone again and shows Lexi the screen.

“Oh wow!” exclaims Lexi

Using his severed thumb Sara has accessed the bank account of the Phoenix club. The balance shows £4,316,486. Sara and Lexi look at one another with a wry smile.

“Now let’s go!”

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote