View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 01:31 PM   #39
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Last report for today

After I got back home from my work trip I started with the Omegle task; this time I didn't get to cum And while I'm on the subject of edging: I started the messy edges today, every hour since I got home. So far I've used:
  • Orange juice: meh. The pulp got stuck all over my cock.
  • Butter: great stuff! It's almost like using normal lube.
  • Yoghurt: pretty much OK stuff to edge with.
  • Apple sauce: I used a brand with small chunks of apple in it, that made for a very cool feeling.
  • Mayonaise: YUCK! Especially after it dries up.
  • Ice cream: I had that handy anyway. About as good as the yoghurt.

Then it was time for the hot and cold sponges. I soaked one sponge in hot sauce, and then retrieved the three ice cream-filled sponges from my freezer. I put on a diaper and pushed the "hot" one as far down my diaper as I could manage, and did the same with a cold one in the front. I started humping a wall, which made for a very interesting feeling. My cock was slowly getting hard once I got into a good rhythm, while my ass cheeks were heating up. The two kept each other balanced perfectly, but I couldn't get all the way to an orgasm so it was time for the second cold sponge. I pushed the "hot" one further down as well, making it sit right over my asshole and just touch my balls if I moved the wrong way. Again the same thing happened: my cock was rock hard by the time I took the sponge out, but I didn't have much feeling left in it. The third one was exactly the same, so I ended up having to put the hot sponge down the front.
That wasn't too bad at first, but slowly my cock and balls started heating up. By the time the 5 minutes were over I pulled down my diaper as fast as I could and dunked my junk into one of the containers of ice cream and stayed there a while! All in all this was a great task!

Next up was the longer deepthroat task. I took my smallest dildo (there's no way I can take any other one that often in a row) and put on a deepthroat video (FacialAbuse, apparently they aren't very nice to their performers but their videos are amazing!). I followed along and kept track of my numbers, pausing every now and then to drink something and let my throat recover. All in all this took well over an hour, and then I got to the even harder ending. I managed up to 40 seconds!

Then it was time for dinner. This went pretty much the same as yesterday, only this time I took the time to snap a couple of pics. I uploaded the best one to KinkTalk (along with several other updates) for you all to enjoy. When the time came to release my enema it was way too filthy to drink (lots of brown in there), so instead I took one shot glass of it into my mouth. I gargled with it and then spit it out, letting it flow down my body.

In the meantime I've also done a couple of fun OSA tasks again, and after dinner I did the soapy deepthroat task. Soapy water isn't nice for your mouth (who would have guessed), but I did my best to keep everything in. As you all probably expected already that didn't work out: the first bit of soap that went down my throat caused me to gag, which in turn led me to spit all the water out quite violently. Sorry, task failed!

Next up is the nipple clamps-fuck-task; then it's time for bed. I'll post either a couple of OSA tasks or in the "person above Kik" thread to see whether anyone surprises me at night, and if not I'll get started on cleaning up tomorrow, followed by that dreaded tabasco task.