View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 01:35 AM   #38
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Morning report

Wow, silverdarknight's task sure worked to get me feeling well-used. Being woken by an alarm literally every hour to drag yourself to the bathroom and fuck your ass is an excellent way to do that. As the night went on and I started getting more and more tired it became harder and harder to get up, but I persisted and made it through the 24 hours. And sometime during the night I got the bright idea to broadcast this on cam4 so you all would have a way to check up on me, but I was too tired to set that up. Maybe next time

I also posted on the "person above no limits Kik" thread as ordered, but fortunately for me nobody took advantage of that so I did get some sleep. I'm now going to try and get some sleep for the next 2 hours, then I have to take a quick shower and jump in the car for a short work job. As said before: I'll be driving for about 3-4 hours (1.5 hours each way), so if you have something in mind to spice that up it's always welcome. If not I'll be back later today to finish the rest of my tasks.