View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 01:56 PM   #37
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Last report for today

Where shall I start? I left off right after the deepthroat task. After that one I edged, put on a dress and went on Omegle to try and get someone to give me permission to cum. Several people went away immediately, and there were two guys with their dicks out that didn't let me cum. Assholes The next guy had his clothes on and didn't want to talk to me but stayed on long enough to actually give me permission which was a lot easier than I'd expected.

After cumming I did the 270 ass spanks I had left from the deepthroat task (hard enough that I'm still feeling my ass a bit hours later) and then got to cooking dinner. I didn't particularly look forward to that, but I was hungry so I had no more excuses. Dinner started in the bathroom where I gave myself a couple of water enema's to clear myself out, followed by inserting over half a liter of piss and my large buttplug. I had started wearing a medium-sized plug a couple of hours earlier to help stretch my ass, and I was very grateful for that: getting the large plug in was hard enough even with that stretching beforehand.

For dinner I got naked, put my drool gag in and put on high heels. I cooked some rice and chicken, with was then dumped in a bowl on the floor and eaten. The rice was a bad idea, I had several grains of rice get stuck in my nose. But I managed to finish dinner in the end, and then did an edge to get me in a good mood for the next part. I went back into the bathroom with a shot glass and removed the plug. I caught a full glass of smelly piss, pinched my nose shut with one hand and chugged the glass. The taste wasn't even that bad, so i might try a larger glass tomorrow.

After dinner I performed a couple of OneSubmissiveAct tasks, and now it's about time for bed. I set a timer for literally every hour to do my anal fucking; I'm think I'll be feeling like a zombie by tomorrow morning but that's what I signed up for and it's somehow making me feel hot as hell. And before I'm off to bed it's one other session on Omegle. So if you set getdare as an interest there you might just see me beg to be allowed to cum!