Thread: Male DICE TRUTH
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 08:46 AM   #295
AmericanCoot

Lvl1:
What color is your hair?
Dark brown
What's your favorite movie?
Videodrome (1983). Huge fan of Cronenberg's entire body of work.

Lvl2:
Wat's your sexuality?
'Homoflexible' - Been years since I've been with a woman, but definitely curious about swinging the other way again. Impersonal gay sex is so immediately accessible online, and I have my fun with that sometimes. For whatever reason, I feel more inclined to build a more personal/romantic connection with a woman before sex. I'm sure all I need is my first hot, sleazy quickie with a woman to get over that though.
Do you have an erection right now?
Not yet

Lvl3:
How long is your *erect* penis?
6.75", which I always state as such because I'd feel like a loser rounding up to 7".. and who wants to round down?
How long is you *flaccid/limp* penis?
I wasn't sure, so I just measured. A humble 3.5"

Lvl4:
What's the farthest you've gone with a girl?
Fucked her right in the pussy!
What kinds of sex toys do you own?
Wide array of cock rings, rubber and weighted metal ball stretchers, a bullet vibrator, butt plugs, weighted nipple clamps, Fleshlight, one reasonably sized dildo, one unreasonably massive dildo I've only managed to get up my ass once so far (didn't carefully consider the dimensions when purchased online, but it was too fuckin hot to not unpackage)

Lvl5: BONUS ROUND 1~In bed:
Anal or oral (giving)?
I'm an absolute fuckin cocksucker, I'm really good at it, and love every aspect of service. Can & have worshipped a penis for hours nonstop. More of a passive top, but I love fucking a beefy Dad butt whenever the right guy's presented.
Anal or oral (receiving)?
Hardly ever bottom anymore. Love getting a long, slow, super intense blowjob. As much as giving. I just strongly prefer non-reciprocation. Somebody being the center of attention is the magic of oral sex to me.

Lvl6: BONUS ROUND 2~ On your penis:
Peanut butter or caramel?
Not caramel. I hate getting caramel on my fingers, even.
Rubbing alcohol or red ants?
Jesus.. rubbing alcohol it is. Ouch.

Lvl7: BONUS ROUND 3~Anal:
Ice or enema?
Ice! getDare has had me stuff several cubes up my ass before, and surprisingly, I quite liked the sensation.
Penis or dildo?
Penis

Edging, JOI, CEI, Roleplay, [up to moderate] CBT, Spankings, Camming, Piss Play, Games of Chance, Ruined Orgasms, [temporary] Denial, Sweat/Musk, Safe & Somewhat-Ethical Public Play, [mild/safe] Anal Play

DISLIKES/LIMITS:
Nonconsensual exposure, scat, retention, public exhibitionism, socially personal or sensitive, excessively messy, hardcore anal, prolonged denial

KIK:
JoeyTheTowhee
Please ask for other socials via Kik or GetDare
AmericanCoot is offline   Reply With Quote