View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 06:07 AM   #51
Scarlett Teacher

Quote:
As requested, another jigsaw.

Evil 5

I suggest you bet deepthroats for every time you lose, plus extra some deepthroats for every full minute you need.
Man. this sounds fun.

for this i will make a DP bank. max amount is 500 with a 10% interest weekly. :P dont worry it will get more interesting if i lose.

well since i have yet to start this i will make an Evil bet.

for each minute it takes me i will add 10 Deepthroaths to my bank.

For each loss for people before me i will add 50 Deepthroaths to my bank.

if it takes me more than 5 minutes i will add 500 to the max ammount and 100 for the bank.

if it takes me more than 10 minutes i will add 500 to the max ammount and 100 for the bank.

if it takes me more than 20 minutes i will add 1000 to the max ammount of the bank and 500 to the bank.

also each minute after 20 will be doubled.

if it takes me more than 30 minutes i will add 2500 to the max ammount of the bank and 1000 DP. also weekly interest will be doubled. Edit: i am also doubling the ammount for each loss since it was pathethic before.

Spoiler:
god this one is so devilish. had to come back to edit the post because i am so screwed.

if it takes me more than 60 minutes i will add 5000 to the max ammount to the bank. also each minute will be worth x4 from the begining. edit: doubling also loss ammount. so its x4 now

if it takes me more than 2 hours i will max out the bank.

if it takes me more than 2.5 hours i will also add a line bank. i will also be personally be pming every one who beat me at the end of this post.

also if you did beat me and notice it you can pm me and i will double the ammount for my loss to you

lets see what happens.

Spoiler:
1 hour 52 minutes.

i will be making a blog post for the results of this post.

Deepthroat Training/ Lines/ Maid Training

Please Abuse my Throat

Last edited by Scarlett Teacher; 01-20-2019 at 06:18 AM.
Scarlett Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote