View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 05:19 AM   #4
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
]
1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album?

Yes, I have done both

2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation?

It does make me horny knowing that anyone can see them and I have no control over them, not knowing who will see them.

I think both, but more for the humiliation as I know I'm not likely to get much attention, it's not like I have an amazing physic lol

3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures?

I think this is only really an issue for females, I doubt anyone cums to my pictures lol

4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot)

This is the scary part, I don't think about it too much when I'm putting them up and feeling horny, whike I'm horny it feels exciting. but then afterwards when I'm not feeling so horny, it does sometimes worry me... Although there's just so many pictures out there, especially of guy's, that I think the chance of someone specifically picking mine is probably unlikely, and even if they do the chances of them uploading it to a website that anyone I know is likely to see and recognise me, is extremely remote.

Having said that, that's when I'm thinking rationally lol when I'm horny, the thought of someone else having control of my pics and being able to post them anywhere really excites me, I have thought about giving my pic's to someone who would do that, maybe even with face. But not found anyone to do that yet, which maybe is a good job lol

5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread?

The loss of control and the knowledge that they could end up anywhere and there's nothing I can do about it does excite me. But it does depend how horny I am..

6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes.

No I don't show face in pictures. Well I did once and that's the one picture I really do worry if anyone did download or screenshot... There are a very few people who I have sent pictures with face too though, so if they wanted, I couldn't stop them posting them online.

7. If you dislike exposure, can you explain to us why you are not into it?

N/a
Thank you for the detailed answers! <3

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote