View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 04:24 AM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

This task is for PainMePlease, the first wayward sole to step into Frosty's Dungeon and be brave enough to ask for one of my endurance tasks. She wanted to focus mainly on tit and nipple torture, but could also include orgasm control, edging, and some spanking. For good measure, I also threw in some clit torture, to go with the edging she hates so much. She was even more courageous to ask for the session to last for at least a couple of hours. I have had the pleasure of tormenting and punishing her in the past, so I know she is one for punishment.

[01] REQUIRED: Binder Clips, Charging Cable, Clothespins, Electrical Cord, Hairbrush, Hitachi Wand, Ice Cubes, Make-Up Brush, Paddle, Rope, Rubber Bands, Shoe Laces, Timer, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Vibrator, Wooden Spoon.

[02] NOTE: If you have an orgasm at any point during this task before you are given permission to do so, you must start over from the very beginning and do it all again until you can complete the task without cumming. If you want to cum, you need to earn that blissful moment.

[03] So, the first thing I want you to do is go to your bedroom and strip naked. You should be naked with your wet pussy and tits exposed at all times, and that clit of yours needs to be swollen and throbbing until it hurts so much that you can't touch it.

[04] Now that those huge tits are exposed, it is time to give those hard nipples the abuse they crave. So grab hold of each nipple firmly between your fingers, then squeeze, twist, and pull very hard on both your nipples for 2 minutes.

[05] When that is done, take those hard nipples in your mouth and bite and suck on them for 2 minutes each, then put one clothespins on each nipple, and 6 more spread out over each of your tits.

[06] No doubt your nipples are rock hard, so it time to abuse your pussy and ass a little. So, as a small warm up, get on your bed and using an implement of your choice, spank each butt-cheek 25 times, then spank your pussy 25 times, then hit your clit 15 times. You legs should be spread wide open, and each slap should hurt and curl your toes.

[07] Once that little handwork it done, lie down naked on your bed. Start rubbing that greedy pussy and clit with your hand for 10 minutes, and edge as many times as you can during that time. After reaching an edge, slap your clit 10 times with your hand, before continuing. You are not allowed to cum. You didn't really think that you earned the right to cum already did you?

[08] When the time is up, if any clothespins are still left on your tits and nipples, hit them off with the wooden spoon, before continuing.

[09] Now grab your hairbrush and spank each of your tits 50 times, then hit directly to each of your nipples 25 more times, then to the underside of each tit 25 times. I bet by now you're already dripping wet, but still ready to be used and abused some more.

[10] By now, I assume your clit and nipples are craving even more attention, so coat both your nipples and your clit with toothpaste, then scrub your clit and both nipples very hard with a toothbrush using a lot of pressure for 5 minutes each. Yup, that IS going to hurt! So suck in some air through those clenched teeth, and rub that little fucker until it hurts so good!

[11] When done of the scrubbing, get 2 ice cubes and put them on your nipples and hold them there until they have melted completely.

[12] Using a rubber band, administer 75 high-intensity snaps to each nipples using a hard pull back, then for a little more excitement, administer 25 high-intensity snaps to directly to your clit using a hard pull back.

[13] Now after all that fun, grab some clothespins and some rubber bands. Put a clothespin on the tip of each nipple, then wrap the part clamping your nipple tightly with a rubber band, do the same with your clit.

[14] With the clothespins in place, grab the charging cable from your phone and fold it in half.

[15] Using folded charging cable, whip each of you tits 35 times, then whip the underside of each of your tits 25 times, then whip your pussy 15 times each with the cable.

[16] When done, pull the clothespins off both your nipples at the same time without opening them, then remove the one from your clit, and lay on your bed again.

[17] As if you weren't horny enough by now, I now want you to grab your vibe and put it on its highest setting, then lay on your bed with your knees bent, and your legs spread wide apart.

[18] Using the vibe, slowly draw 200 small circles around your clit using a lot of pressure. You must come as close to your clot as possible, but do not touch it. You must count each circle out loud as you do them. You are not allowed to cum!

[19] When the circles are done, use your hand to edge your wet and greedy pussy to an orgasm as many times as you can for 10 minutes. Every time you reach an edge, remove your hand and whack your pussy and clit with the wooden spoon 10 times, before continuing. You are not allowed to cum!

[20] When the edges are done, using the wood spoon to deliver 25 very hard hits to your pussy, 25 very hard hits directly to your clit, 25 very hard hits to each inner thigh, 25 very hard hits to the sole of each foot, 50 very hard hits to each tit and nipple.

[21] No doubt your pussy is starting to drip, so it time to now focus more abuse on your tits and nipple again. So, get some rope and tightly tie your tits together, then put a binder clamp on each of your nipples and tie them together with shoe lace or string.

[22] Now grab hold of both your tits hard as you can, and start massaging and stretching them very roughly for a few minutes. When finished, grab hold of the binder clips and pull your tits up by the clips. Then twist and turn and pull on those binder clips hard. Yes, that's gonna hurt and your nipples are probably red and swollen by now.

[23] Using your hand, edge yourself to an orgasm again and as soon as you reach the edge, grab hold of the lace attached to the binder clips and then off both your nipples at the same time. You are not allowed to cum!

[24] Remove the rope from your tits, then flick and twist your red and swollen nipples very vigorously with your fingers. Tug hard on both your nipples, pulling your tits downward and sending you in an ecstasy at the mixture of pleasure and pain. Then stretch your aching nipples, pulling them as hard as possible, gasping with the pain and whimpering. Then take one tit in your hand and fold it up to your mouth, then suck on it and bite the nipple hard for 2 minutes, before doing the same with the other one for 2 minutes.

[25] When you have finished the nipple biting, put a clothespin on each nipple, and 10 more spread out over each tit. Now grab the wooden spoon again and whack off each and every clothespin, then repeat this step 2 more times. Oh fuck yeah! That's a lot of ouchie!

[26] Using the electrical cord folded it in half to whip your ass hard 25 times on each butt-cheek, then give your back 25 hard hits, then each tit and nipple 25 times, and then the underside of each tit 25 times.

[27] I bet that nasty little clit of yours is swollen and throbbing by now, and you are dying to cum soooooo fucking bad! I am sure you are feeling the effects of all the torment by now. Trust me, I know your pussy is screaming to cum, but I am not done with you quite yet.

[28] So, reach down and spread your slick pussy lips wide open. Lube up a finger with your pussy juices, then draw 100 circles around your clit with your finger without stopping, using firm pressure. While circling, your finger must get as close to your clit as it can, but must not touch it. (You just call me a prick? LOL)

[29] When the circles are done, take a very soft brush (like a make-up brush), and get back on your bed with your legs spread wide. Now use the make-up brush to tease and brush circles around your clit for 10 minutes. I bet your thighs are no doubt now slick from your dripping juices, and your delirious with wanton pleasure.

[30] Now it's time to get your reward, so get your Hitachi wand and put it on it highest setting then set your timer for 45 minutes. Hold the wand against your clit and have as many orgasm as you can within those 45 minutes. If you have to remove the wand at any point, then you must stop.

[31] If you did not make it the full 45 minutes in the last step, you must multiple the minutes that remained on the timer by 10. Now grab your large paddle and whack each of your ass cheeks and both of your tits very hard the number of times calculated.

[32] Now it is time for you to sit down and write up a nice detailed report for me, but the entire time you are writing, you will remain naked while replying, because you should be completely naked when talking to their superiors. Please post your report to this thread.

Last edited by FrostbittenSoul; 01-31-2024 at 12:02 PM.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post: