View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 05:45 AM   #1
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 22/F Pee desperation & control day x

Hello GD,

I've been busy and I'm back for a quick short duration thread x

I haven't done a lot of pee control in public and I find it very exciting to give a proper try.

It's around 8:30 am right now. I'll be staying out in my uni campus till dinner time. Keeping this thread just for the day.

Outfit: Normal bra and white cotton panties. Light grey tights and a white crop top that doesn't reach my waist, hence doesn't cover my crotch. (Sucker for self torture, as always). I do have a jacket in my bag though, just to tie to my waist and cover up if things get way out of hand x

I might have to attend a couple of classes but other than that I'll be active on this thread. Leaving my dorm with a near empty bladder as of now.

Make me squirm and beg for permission to pee on this thread x

New edit:
Need permission from 2 people on this thread to pee.
Also, I'm not into drinking piss as well as diaper play so just putting that out there. Pure old desperation and humiliation requested x

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx

Last edited by Drippingsub; 06-09-2022 at 06:22 AM.
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote