Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 06:52 PM   #40
Speedwolf

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia? Male
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? Yes, a fair bit. I can cum from ball torture.
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Mostly balls. Crushing, tieing, slapping, pressure. Sounding is good too.
  4. What do you like about it? It’s intense and can blend with pleasure.
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? Rope, weight plates, icy hot, tooth paste, ice, zip ties, sounds, crochet hooks
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Only online for now.
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? Yeah zip tieing my balls. A couple days.
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? Hanging 60 lbs of weight off my balls. That was a bit much but less is good.
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? No
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Start slow

For pain givers:
  1. Do you like torturing somebody else's genitalia? If so, how much do you like it? Yes! A lot more fun.
  2. Do you prefer to torture male or female genitalia? Or do you like to torture both equally? Female
  3. What kind of pain do you like to dish out there? Impact, piercing, sensation, large insertions
  4. What do you like about it? What’s not to like?
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? Mostly just my hands
  6. Have you ever physically tortured someone there? Or was it only online? Both
  7. Has any pain that you dished out caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever dished out there? Did your bottom still 'enjoy' it? Don’t know, I didn’t experience it, but they all seemed to.
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so?
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with giving this kind of pain?
[/QUOTE]
Speedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote