View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 02:49 PM   #2
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

I'm going to switch perspectives and styles between parts. Should be clear what's going on and whos talking at all times, let me know if not. And i will also be skipping over gaps in time, because you really don't want to hear about the boring getting-to-know-each-other phase.

Part 2 - Giving In

Miss Adidas had given me some easy instructions before hand. I was to get myself dressed up in something casual. I picked out my favourite black g-string and plain black bra with thigh high black socks, which all went underneath a figure hugging dark grey dress. To that i added one of my brunette wigs & light make-up.

Next to me i had a black marker pen, not a sharpie but an ordinary one, i didn't want to end up marked for that long (just yet). And all around was a growing sense of anticipation and excitment.
I'd been crossdressing for years, i've even been on a few very short walks outside. And yes i'd done a few tasks for Dom's, just spankings and dressing like a slut for them. But i knew i needed to take it further.

We had talked so much and oh, she just melted me! I'd been looking for a proper Mistress for ages, but the internet is full almost entirely of dudes wanting a quick jerk off. I had spoken to some other real females before, but Adidas is different. Ok we talked a lot of kinky stuff but we also could easily talk about the world, or food, or tv. It really felt different and right.

I had wanted to submit to her earlier. But Adidas was smart and told me we would wait at least a week to make sure it was right. Well here we are about two weeks later and i know it's just perfect!

Adids: Hi Naomi. Are you all set?

Her message flashed up on my phone. Rather than a simple "Yes" i snapped a quick selfie to show her instead. A flutter in my stomach awaiting her approval.

Adidas: Looking very cute! You agree to be my Submissive?
Naomi: Yes Mistress! I agree to be you Submissive. Please own me!
Adidas: I love enthusiasm, haha. Kneel and pull your dress up. Use the pen to write "I am Mistress Adidas Property" on you leg, nice and big and clear. I know you're not working today and tomorrow, so keep it the whole time.

Heart pounding. Ok it's a really simple action, but the weight of what it means. Not even nervous, just full of excitement and passion. The black letters really stood out strong on my pale skin. I sent Mistress the pics to show off.

Adidas: Good girl! Now time to formalise your rules

I rested back on my knees. We'd already talked about the Rules i would get, but still it was different to actually have it all written down, screenshotted, and made real. Frankly, i was in sissy heaven already!

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post: