Thread: Fiction: Nude sleepover [FICTON]
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 04:27 AM   #29
littlegrey

Default Chapter 4.3

Laura's face went white as a sheet. I turned away from the mirror and stared at her square in the face. "Jesus. Fucking. Christ. How the hell could you let me do that if you're not on the pill."

Laura stared into the space in front of her, almost as if she was starring right through me.

"Laura? Laura! Answer me!"

"I'm....I....I....forgot....I -"

"Your forgot? You fucking forgot? You could be carrying my baby! OUR baby! And all because you were horny?!"

"I..."

"Fuck sake, Laura! Use fucking words!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't....know....I just....forgot. This can't," she gulped, "this can't be happening to me."

"To you? It's not just to you here, Laura! This is happening to both of us! To you and to me!"

She sat on the toilet seat. "What...uh...what do you we do?"

"We get the morning after pill, that's what we fucking do!"

"I ... uh ... don't know if I want to do ... that."

"What?!??!"

"I always said, Tom," Laura sighed, "I always said that if I accidentally got pregnant, I would keep the baby no matter what happened..."

"No fucking way! I'm far too young to be a dad, and you to be a mother. No fucking way, Laura! It has to go!"

"I might not even be pregnant!" This was the first time so far that Laura had raised her voice.
This was the first time, also, that I lowered mine. "I know. I know that. But you might be."

"We need to take a pregnancy test."

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"No. But I need to know."

"We can't do it right now. We have to wait a few days."

"These will be the longest few days of our lives."

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote