View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 06:39 PM   #10
Pinktwink

Default Pink

I particularly liked your post a lot, not only as a domme but as a person, I love comics and manga as well, and I even know some cool mangas to share with you if you want about mistress and slave
Name: Alexander
Age/sex: 21
Body type: skinny/well built
Location/Availability: Texas/10am-1pm and 10pm - 3am (CST; although am also available for tasks also during work)
Likes/Dislikes/Limits" I actually am fairly close to all your likes/Dislikes/Limits, I LOVE HUMILIATION, degradation, any name calling, anal, toys, light CBT, spankings, some crossdressing (mainly and mostly as a humiliation form), panties, pet play, slave play, maybe some abdl, chastity, and any sort of controlling or humiliating act, and a bit public (legal). Dislikes are mostlypiss/poo, heavy CBT, heavy edging. Limits are blackmail, family and friends, social suicide, permanent damage, coprophagia
Why do you want me to be your Domme? As I said before, you sound as someone I would get along with since we have similar likes, plus your likes are very similar as well so I will feel very comfortable with you as a mistress, and possibly as a friend outside of it and I love being obedient.
How much Experience do you have? I am not too experienced, but I have some experience, I have been a sub with masters/mistresses for about 2 years, so you don't have to be nice with me at first, if you want to start strict from the beginning I am very compliant.
Name 3 likes that can be loves: humiliation, anal, and pet/slave play
How do you expect the relationship to be? Well, I am okay with how far you may want to go, I would love if you excercised a lot of control and tasks throughout the day and maybe then being able to be humiliated at night by yourself hopefully through Skype maybe through cam call (you don't particularly have to show your face or camera if you don't want to, but I don't mind showing mine.) I am only seeing you as a superior or a friend, unless it later grows into more.
KIK/SKYPE? Pinktwink69 (for both although I prefer Skype)
Any questions, Concerns, or Comments? Thanks for the opportunity, if you could please respond here to let me know how well I did and see where you want to talk through first (Skype/Kik), thanks