View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:06 AM   #2
sissytoyy

Name:Anja
Sex:Female trapped in male body
Sexuality:Bicurious

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath?
My Mistress lets me take a bath as a reward, so that I can enjoy inside for a longer time, plus can have a chance to masturbate comfortably only if I had been really good. Otherwise, I am allowed a boring shower usually.
2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing?
I am currently wearing tiny white panties with grey lines all over them, and with a little bow tied in the front of them. Over my body I have a large T-shirt, which is falling down to my thigs.
3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do?
Normally, I do not deserve to have a slave, since I am the slave and not the other way around, but I would probably do want them to walk through my appartment naked whole day, and help me lose my virginity at midnight.
4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do?
Only for a day? That is not enough! But in that day, I would like to experience all the aspects of BDSM-from bondage, cbt, forced bisexual, to feminization and humiliation. In that day, I would only want to make my Mistress happy. In fact, I would never want that day to end !
5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who?
I saw a girl naked, on which I was performing an oral.
6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant?
I am naturally submissive.
7) What part of your body is your favorite and why?
I would say my tiny dicklet, because it can be always used to persuade me
to finish my tasks, to follow my Mistress' desires, it is the best thing that can be used against me ! (As I am already owned now, its actually not mine )
8) What part of your body do you like the least and why?
I don't like my ass, it should be fitter and firmer so that my Mistress can enjoy spanking me.
9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened?
I haven't had the honour to participate in any ! Hope I get to play some and lose them all !
10) What age did you have your first orgasm?
I was, I think, aged 11.
11) How often do you masturbate?
It really depends on how I have satisfied my Mistress and how much she does let me masturbate.
12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who?
I am sometimes, allowed the immense pleasure of masturbating in front of my Mistress, but such opportunities sadly are very rare
13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste?
I don't like the taste of my cum, it stinks ! But its one of the punishments I get sometimes when I don't behave well (which I think is well deserved).
14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed?
I love sleeping naked normally but if its little cold, I have to earn the rewards of wearing a thong from my Mistress.
15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out?
I would definitely want to try glory hole (using only mouth) for first 8 hours. I would love to try threesome (or even moresome for next 8 hours and finally I would like to try to have sex with all my holes filled for last 8 hours !
16) Do you enjoy giving oral?
I have tried it just once, but it's something I was always dreaming of. To give somebody else a pleasure, and commit to do your best, it is just great.
17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what?
I have tried many things, cucumbers, banana, vibrator, dildo, and buttplug and I like them all, you name it and I had it in there Perhaps, only thing that I crave for is my Mistress' strapon !
18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl?
I would rather sleep with a girl (preferably with strapon), or even better, a shemale.
19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about?
I have orgasmed yesterday, and I was thinking about how happy should I be, that my Mistress has let me to orgasm.
20) Describe your pubic hair style?
I am not allowed to have any pubic hair, as my Mistress says that I shall look feminine as much as I am able, and this means no pubic hair.
21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? I would not charge nothing, as I would be honoured to have sex with someone of different sex.
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? Again, I would not charge nothing, as I would be happy to be filled in my holes as I deserve it.
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? I would charge one buck, this way, I would be feeling very cheap like a slutty sissy should.
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Again, I would charge nothing, as I am happy to make other people satisfied!
22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex?
On a balcony of a skyscraper, in the water, and on the beach.
23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe.
Sadly, no.
24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms?
It was about 2 month of denial. That was quite hard for me, but the award after it was amazing
25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on?
Yes, it does turn me on very much indeed! I do love being humiliated and degraded, and this is also what my Mistress is trying to encourage at all times.
26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it?
I have not yet felt this pleasure, sadly, but I wish it very much to try it in the future.
27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification?
I would love to visit ladies public restroom and masturbate throughout the day, oogling at goodies on display.
28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when?
Yes, I was caught at masturbating by my roommate couple of times. I was unlocked, under the shower, while she has walked in.
29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do?
Definitely is the one when I was ordered to flash the people at my Mistress' private party, and later I was skinny dipping in her pool. It is not imaginable how much of embarassment was that, but on the one way, I was aroused.
30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done?
One, described above, and also dare to strike to the nearby forest in the night, nude. The forest is literally near my place, but still, it is scary to do this!

My question: What do you honestly think about crossdressers and crossdressing topic?

I will do any dares PMed to me
sissytoyy is offline   Reply With Quote