View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 04:32 PM   #15
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 8

Once done she uncuffed me from the bed and took me into the living room where I was to be her footstool while she read a book, at the side of the sofa was a whip and I had a feeling I knew what to expect if I moved, my feelings were confirmed after only 3 minutes, being on my hands and knees was already uncomfortable, but the included weight of feet on my back made it even more difficult to remain still and so I fidgeted a little from the pain of staying in that position,

‘CRACCK’ My entire butt was on fire before I even realised what the sound was and I shot up straight grabbing my butt with both my hands and sending her feet flying at the floor as waves of pain continued to spread

“DO YOU WANT ANOTHER!!!” I quickly got back on my hands as tears started to roll from my eyes and drop to the floor, “Next time there will be no warning I will hit you the second time on your hands if I have to” The warning was clear, don’t move if I hit you or you get another, Jess went back to reading and my mind was still on the pain for the next 10 minutes as it very slowly changed to a dull ache, for the next 20 minutes I ignored every urge to fidget petrified of another hit, but it was at that point that the long day and boredom was starting to get me and my eyes began to droop,

‘CRAACK’ the pain shot through me again, I realised that my arms had dropped, I fought the urge to grab my arse again instead I straightened my arms up and endured the searing pain, I received 3 more for falling asleep the last one I received another over the knuckles of my hands for forgetting not to cover my arse with my hands, by that point my arse was burning and I assumed there would be welts as I could already see the markings appearing on my hands, despite this I was really struggling to stay awake and had no idea what time it was only that my arms and legs ached, my butt was on fire and my eyes wear sore from the tears running from them.

‘CRAACK’ I had fallen asleep again and received another blow to wake me up, though this time it had come from the other side,

“Time for bed, long day ahead of us tomorrow”

I forced myself up and followed her to my bedroom, it seemed as though she was about to say something, which I assume was to go to the cage, but I was already heading to it, I climbed in curled up on the cushion as she closed and locked the door of the cage. I pulled the thin sheet over myself and near immediately fell asleep from exhaustion.

Waking up the next morning I felt wet, but it was not that which woke me, Jess had opened the cage and was hitting my leg, being so groggy from tossing and turning and constantly hitting the sides of the cage or attempting to stretch out to the same effect had caused bad sleep and it took me a few minutes to realise it had been a lot of hours since I had used the toilet, and so I had gone in my sleep, I was hit with another wave of humiliation, but hit with even more right after.

“GET OUT HERE, ON YOUR KNEES HERE!” Jess shouted at me I climbed out of the cage and got on my knees next to her, she reached in and grabbed the cushion laying it on the floor in front of me, with her right arm she grabbed my neck and forced my head down into the cushion giving me a face full of my own pee, then with her left hand she slapped me across the arse, the welts from the night before springing back up to cause a lot of pain again “BAD, NAUGHTY, BAD!”

“Get up go put it by the machine and there better be toast and coffee on the table for me when I get in the kitchen, once you have done that you will do the washing, then we are going to have to shower you again!" My head was hung low as I got up to do as ordered, and I just knew the shower would be cold again, Jess walked in as I was putting the washing in the machine I dared not turn to look knowing that would be a bad idea, and then something hit me in the back of my head. I turned to see the toast on the floor behind me

“It's cold you can eat it,” Jess said as she got up and looked in my cupboards, I decided it would be safer to finish putting the washing on not wanting to get in more trouble as Jess turned around with a breakfast bar “what's the matter, not good enough for you?, that's all your getting, be grateful I’m giving you anything after pissing yourself like a baby” A wave of humiliation hit me with that last word, baby, she was right I was just like a baby pissing the bed.

Washing machine on I turned around and picked up the toast to eat it, I knew well enough it was the best I would get by this point,

“No, eat it off the floor like the bitch you are”

I should have seen it coming, the minute I started eating the toast of the floor like a scrounging dog she was videoing it, nothing I could do now, she had videoed worse and at least I was eating.

“Now you better behave while we are out today or I might just invite Jeffery back tonight” ‘Oh right that was the monster attached to man's name,” I thought to myself “Yes Miss I will” I don’t know which of us was more shocked at what I had just said, but what I do know was that Jess shock it off first with a huge grin on her face while I beat myself up what the heck was I thinking

“Don’t you want to know where we are going today?"

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissMaria for this post: