View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 01:24 PM   #13
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

For anyone that wants a little behind the scenes knowledge, Not vital if you don’t want to you can skip.

Spoiler:
I am aware I left chapter 6 mid-conversation on the edge of a big reveal as to why Jess had returned when I was 16 after all little was done to her directly years earlier… but as I stated at the being of the story there is some truth under the embellishments and with what happened between myself and the real Jess (not her name as stated) was a moment that left a mark and it happened of the course of a month.

I of course asked her multiple times why she was doing what she was doing (which again as said at the begging I have changed some events and embellished others artistic licensing and all that) unfortunately I had to wait for that answer and that is a feeling that can not be explained with words, but a cliff hanger can create similar emotions, some of the reason will come out in this chapter but as was the case for me, there will be a waiting time for the entire reason and resulting events to come out. That said ON WITH THE STORY Miss ;)

Chapter 7

“I am pissed at you for what you did, I have spent the last 5 years planning how to get even… and I will…” there was venom in her voice now

“This for 3 days?” I asked absolute shock in my voice through the pain searing through my throat again

“No not just the 3 days you messed up, You know what you did, 5 years away from here and still people remember, I can’t escape it… it's everywhere, and YOU STARTED IT!” Jess was shouting at me now

“I still have no idea what you are talking about Jess, what did I do?” I rasped out still just as clueless as before,

Jess turned to me and I could see the pure rage on her face as she kicked me in the stomach, the wind flew from my lungs and I rolled as much as I could in pain as I tried to get my breath back, having seen how this was going I decided not to press the subject, not while I was thus vulnerable to attacks.

Jess stormed from the room and through the front door, but it did not close, I assumed she was outside trying to calm down, obviously, something happened when we were younger that she blamed me for and I used the time to try to think what the reason was, there were the 3 times that she had already said we're not it, but whatever this was it had to be something big to get her this enraged for this long. I thought about the weeks leading up to her leaving and tried to remember any rumors going around at the time and came up empty, the real problem was that we went to different schools, so it may be that I never heard the rumor, but I had to have she said I started it… and that was the bigger problem, I didn’t know her enough to have cared enough to start a rumor about her.

At that moment my thoughts were broken by the sound of her returning into the flat, she looked calmer but the rage had not fully gone away, it was still there in her eyes.

“These are the rules,” Jess said breaking the silence “at least till a point there needs to be more!” I listened carefully, 'the rest of my life may depend on this’ I thought to myself,

“1 For at least the next month I will be living here with you, 2 You will obey everything I tell you to do at all times 3 I will drive you to and from work 4 you are free to make plans with your friends, but I must agree to the time and place and will also be there with them, you can just tell them I am your girlfriend 5 failure to finish a task quickly enough or correctly will result in punishment, and finally obviously if you refuse to do as your told you to know what will happen, none of the stuff is kept here and if I don’t check in every day it all goes out anyway as an insurance policy”

Jess walked over to me and removed the chains and took me to the bathroom where she stripped the clothes of me and cuffed my wrists to the shower, I must have looked as confused as I was because she looked at me and said “Well your not sleeping in the same room as me smelling like that” for a second that statement brought a simple fact to mind that I had overlooked of course its a 1 bedroom flat, but then why the same…

“OWWWWWWWW” I screamed out as the freezing water hit my body and I inevitably jumped back causing the cuffs on my wrists to dig into the skin painfully, Jess laughed a little at my failed attempt to escape the water before turning to leave me as my chain of thought had, shivering from the freezing water, I tried everything to escape the cold of the water, physically I could not the water reached everywhere in arm's length, so I tried to mentally escape, someone had once told me that your mind can overcome anything, 'if you are freezing visualize a desert and when your boiling visualize and iceberg’ I could not remember who it was but I wish I could so I could tell them how there a dirty little liar I mean sure if your a little cold it might help but how the F do you concentrate long enough to visualize when you are freezing. At that moment Jess walked in and after a glance at me stopped,
“Oh shut up baby, you haven’t even been in there for more than 4 minutes…, I'm not listening to your fucking chattering because you're a little bitch!” She grabbed the soap and cloth off the side and opened the shower door again and washed the whole of my body, getting into the smallest of areas very thoroughly.

After taking me from the shower she threw a towel at me and told me I had 2 minutes to dry off, I quickly dried off and walked out of the bathroom to find Jess waiting in the hallway.

“Put your towel by the machine you will do the washing in the morning after making breakfast, then follow me to the bedroom” I did as I was told and followed her to the bedroom, “Sit at the foot of the bed, I have to get things ready for when I go to bed and I don’t want you under my feet” I sat at the foot of my bed on the floor and she took my arms one by one and attache them to the posts of the bed then left the room, it was a while before she returned but when she did she returned with a cage folded down, and set to work setting it up at the side of the bed, at first I wondered if she had a dog or something, but as I sore how large the cage was it dawned on me what the cage was for, I was not going to get a good night to sleep tonight. Jess put a thin cushion on the bottom of the cage and threw a sheet in on top of it…

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissMaria for this post: