View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 05:29 PM   #10
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 5

I could not believe how difficult it was to open one silly text message, why was it so hard to open? “Oh come on you can’t be afraid of what you don’t know!, that's just silly, it can’t be that bad,” I thought to myself, though these words offered little comfort as I could already guess where this was going,

‘You were home over 3 hours ago, I was clear about what you were to do once you were home! Disobey me again and it will be a photo to your boss! Do I make myself clear? You have 3 minutes to respond! Do not fail me again’

I looked at the received time than the clock, “SHIT I only have 30 seconds I hope this goes through quick why’d I wait so long” I thought to myself as I quickly replied ‘I understand’ and hit send… my heart pounded in my chest as I waited, the seconds felt like hours as I ran through the different scenarios in my mind, had it got there in time? was it late? If it was how was I supposed to explain that to my boss? I swear I could hear my heart pound on and on as the 5th minute passed by, surely she had received it by now, she had to have… it must have been late, how would she get the picture to my boss?, could I stop it?, even I didn’t know where he lived but she knew where my friends lived I didn’t dare doubt she knew where my boss lived.

My heart pounded faster and faster as I began to pull at the hair on my head, I wanted to scream as the 10th minute passed by.

‘PING’ I grabbed my phone quickly almost dropping it in my haste, there was no waiting around this time, I immediately opened the message ‘Glad we understand each other now, unfortunately, your friend was a warning, you still require punishment to ensure you never ignore me again! I will be at your door in 30 minutes, be ready to let me in! And don’t leave me waiting at the door!’ Mixed emotions spread over me, I was glad she had gotten it in time, but also worried what the punishment could be, it couldn’t be good. I paced around the room for 20 minutes trying to think of a way out of this situation, but the only options I could think of involved me being exposed and I was not ready for that to happen, maybe never would be…

5 minutes before the 30 minutes were up I had given up on the idea of being able to get out of this, so I went to the front door and stood in the door waiting for Jess to arrive, 5 minutes later a car with blacked-out windows pulled up and Jess got out and walked over to me,

“Good SLUT!” She half sang with a huge grin extending the slut as she passed me grabbing me by the hand and pulling me into my flat, the door closing behind me. She pulled me through to the bathroom and then told me to strip down, not wanting to make things worse I did as I was told immediately, she reached into her bag and pulled out something that looked a lot like a cage and a lock, grabbing my dick I realized it was a cage as she put the cold metal ring over the balls and shaft, then she slid the cold metal cage over the shaft and locked it.

“You won’t be needing that until you can be a good little slut, put this on and then come into the living room,” she said dropping a mini skirt and some other clothes on the floor, I missed what clothes as I realized she had pulled out her camera and was taking another picture of me stood there caged, but what was more humiliating was that this time I didn’t even try to stop her, I just stood there…

I picked up the clothes, there was a thin white lace mini skirt that would conceal nothing, and a small vest style top that matched, I put them on and then headed to the living room, once inside Jess immediately told me to kneel next to her facing the door and once again I merely obeyed feeling even more humiliated. As soon as I was kneeling she pulled out what looked like chains from the corner of my eye, and I quickly realized how right I was as she attached a metal ring around my ankle than my other followed by both wrists behind my back that were now attached to my ankles, I could now not move anywhere I was stuck on my knees at her mercy…

As I looked over she had her phone in her had but put it down shortly after,

‘Knock, Knock, KNOCK’ she walked out of the room and answered my door, and then returned but not alone,

“This is Jeffery and we have talked in length today and he is desperate to help you, here is what is going to happen, you are going to give him the best blowjob of his life, if once he is done he tells me it was not the best he has ever had we are going to have a problem, understand!”

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MissMaria for this post: