View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 12:31 PM   #392
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
describe in detail how and when you cum last time
Thank you for your question Sir, the last time I earned an orgasm was with my Sir.

Cocktail hour last night.

I served Sir his scotch after dinner, I was appropriately dressed, heels, hair up, two piece bikini, I had spent the afternoon by the pool and was still well oiled from being in the sun.

Sir fastened the hitachi wand around my waste with the harness, with the head of the wand pressed against my swollen clit.

I was instructed I could only cum with his cock in my mouth.

I knelt in front of him, he held my hair by the ponytail, each time he guided his cock into my mouth, he would turn on the wand.

I quickly learned that having his cock in my mouth instantly and intensely tormented my sensitive clit !

Every time I was close to cumming.....he slid his throbbing cock out of my dripping mouth, and turned off the wand......

This happened dozens if times.....and went on for what seemed to be an eternity....

Each time his cock slid out, Sir would ask; what do you want".....I would reply "your cock in my mouth Sir"

This reflex responce is now inbedded in my subconscious.

Before I knew it I was begging for his cock, pleading as I knew this was my only option for the orgasm I desperately craved.

Short and simple training exorcise, highly effective.

Hope that answers your question Sir.

Andreaswallows.......and knows what she wants

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote