View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 02:03 PM   #27
Corleone91

As I walked out on stage with my fellow contestants wearing a black tshirt, khaki shorts, red plaid long boxer briefs and black socks/sneakers. I was overwhelmed with nervousness as I've never been on a gameshow before - especially not one with so much at stake. Despite this, I'm excited to potentially win some prizes and my competitive nature begins to kick in.

We begin our game of musical chairs and the adrenalin is pumping now. When the music first comes to a stop, it looks like I'm about to be eliminated first. Just as I was about to give up, I see Yoyo slide off of their chair so I go for it successfully taking the spot. I taunt them sticking out my tongue.

The next few rounds go smoothly as I continue to move forward feeling both lucky and confident. The sixth round kicks off and as the music stops, it's down to Ace and I racing for a chair. We both run but I trip over myself slowing me down. Thinking this is it for me, I begin to shout out in pain. Ace stops and comes back to help me. This is my chance. I bolt running past Ace taking the last seat. I feel guilty but I'm here to win, not finish fifth.

With just Messy Dares and I left, we hit the final round. The music stops and we begin fighting for the last chair. Just as I'm trying to get settled, I feel my feet slide out from under me. Damn, my shoelace came undone and I slipped on it.

I'm frustrated to have come so close but feeling very confident to have done so good in the first round. That excitement is short lived as the punishments are explained - looks like I am not escaping this round clean. I watch as all of the losers before me get their pies with some of them almost unrecognizable from all of the cream. I prepare myself as SmellyMelly takes their pies. I hear Blue Griffin say, "2" and close my eyes just in time for a thick creamy pie to hit me square in the face. The second pie smacks me in the back of the head and I'm covered from the neck up. I wipe the cream from my eyes and nose - that wasn't too bad. I'm feeling hyped up and confident for the next round. The other competitors better watch out.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc

Last edited by Corleone91; 01-04-2021 at 10:03 AM.
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote