View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 06:55 PM   #20
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I’m excited to hear about the game as the rules are explained. I wonder a bit about the punishment for coming in last. Best to avoid that for now. Managing to make it pretty far, I don’t mind when I “trip” and end up being eliminated at 4th place. Not a bad place to be. I know that means I’ll get both points and mess. I clap for the winner, of course, as a show of sportsmanship. As the forfeits are explained I can’t help but feel a little shiver of anticipation. And the count down begins. 10. 9. 8. I watch as the other contestants start receiving their pies. 7. 6. 5. I close my eyes and throw my hands up triumphant as my number is called. 4. One by one a sloppy wet pie is shoved into my head. The force of the impact. The splatter of cream. 3. 2. 1. I shake my head to dislodge some stray cream from my thick hair. Snorting cream out of my nose. The sickly sweet smell lingers long after. I only bother to clear my eyes enough so that I can see, wiping the bits of pie against my leg. It’s good to be back. Checking out the other contestants I realize that some are already barely recognizable after our first game. This is going to be fun. I look to our first place winner as I wonder what will be done with their pie.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WAMPup for this post: