View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 09:46 PM   #368
lthrnbondage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB258 View Post
Back so soon and with Charlie1981 wanting you to suffer too!

Well since you and Charlie are both under orgasm control rules let's make this dare a challenge game.

The next time you meet up with Charlie you must have your butt plug inserted and be wearing your dog collar. You must be wearing leather trousers but no underwear and the other end of the lead must go from your collar and be tied to your cock and balls.

Every time you hear the word drink you must whimper like a dog and edge yourself for 5 minutes. This includes if you accidentally say the word drink. If you hear it more than 5 times during a single edge you must spoil an orgasm into those leathers. Charlie note you are only allowed to say it once per edge, say it more than once then you also have to edge but for 10 minutes!

If you survive 2 hours without spoiling a single orgasm you win an orgasm off Charlie. If you spoil one orgasm it is a draw. If you spoil 2 orgasms then Charlie wins one of your orgasms.

There is also a double jeopardy. If you orgasm fully then Charlie wins 2 orgasms off you but to claim his prize he has to lick put your leather trousers.

Have fun
Charlie came And picked me up last night. I was dressed in leather jeans and boots, I had a white t shirt on and a studded leather dog collar. My butt plug was in and I had the chain leash padlocked around my cock and balls. I had a leather jacket over the top to hide the collar and leash. Charlie also had on a collar and leash and leather jeans. He wasn’t wearing a shirt but had a leather jacket on as well but he had his hanging open. I assume he was butt plugged as well.

Charlie started off by grabbing my leash, kissing me and asking me if I wanted to go out for a drink. He laughed as I whimpered and put my hand in my pants to start to edge. He pushed me back into my house out of sight of the road and waited for 5 minutes. We then got into his car. Charlie immediately said drink again, so I unzipped my fly and as he drive off I started to edge.

The drive lasted just under half an hour. Every 5 minutes Charlie would say drink so I was constantly edging and right on the edge of cumming. We got out and went into a club we both know. Charlie walked right up to the bar and found a place we could sit close by where we could hear what people were saying. Unsurprising, the word drink got used a lot, so I was immediately edging.

For the first 5 minutes, I was ok but for the second one Charlie moved behind me and started pressing on my butt plug. That was too much and I came inside my leather pants. Charlie had won so we headed to the toilet where I pulled my trousers down and he licked them clean.

Water Sports • Humiliation

• AB / CD • Blood • Scat • pics/cam • Body writing * Sissification

Vulnerable in https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77907&page=862 until 22nd July

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4739624
lthrnbondage is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lthrnbondage for this post: