View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 02:13 AM   #18
HornyTraveler

Sorry for the short one today, the next one will be longer and I've got some ideas that are gonna change up the story soon so please look forward to that. As usual hoped youse enjoyed and all feedback is welcomed!

Part 6

“Wow...... just wow.” Sasha mumbled lightly. Her cum coated chest was breathing up and down as Sasha tried to regain her breath after her powerful orgasm. Strand's of her hair was sticking to her face, glued by her sweat. Her body glistening with my dried up semen and her pussy coated in a layer of her dried juices mixed with cum. It was a magnificent sight and one that would fuel alot of my fantasies for now on.

“You've never looked so beautiful Sasha, I could just gobble you up. You might want to make sure your brothers cum is all out of your pussy though, you little incest slut.” Lucy exclaimed.

“It's alright, your little incest slut is on birth control.... see?” Sasha flirted, as she jammed her finger into her pussy, pushing my dried cum even further inside her to prove the point that she's fine.

“Holy shit sis how have I not caught you masturbating when you orgasm that loudly?” Sasha stuck her tounge out at me and smiled. Not being one for conversation at the moment, Sasha spun the bottle, as it slowly came to a stop it landed on me.

“My dear big bro I don't think its fair being the only one covered in cum, especially when it's yours, so my dare for you is to come here and cuddle with me for 10 minutes. Then we can both be covered in your cum.” Sasha said hotly as she set a timer on her phone, then reached her arms out ready to embrace me in a hug.

I wasted no time going to my sister as I layed down and joined her embrace. Her sweaty, semen covered body stuck to mine like a piece of velcro. Her smell filled my nostrils. She mostly smelled of sweat and sex but it caused a reaction in my cock nonetheless.

As time went on, our connected body's heated up from our embrace which caused my dried cum to become sticky again making it stick to me easier. My sister started rubbing her body against mine, trying to get as much of my cum transferred to my body as she could. I could feel her sticky tits rubbing cum all over me. Her stomach doing the same. I was now almost as covered as my sister was before! It was a very sexy scene and my cock was standing at full attention for the billionth time tonight.

Sasha's head came into contact with mine and she started rubbing her cheek against me, washing all her sweat onto me aswell. This bitch was trying to used me as her sweat and cum rag! My cock had rised into Sasha's pussy lips, so she closed her legging trapping my cock in their, and started grinding on it, trying to get as much as my cum from her pussy back onto me.

After awhile we heard a yelp and looked over to see Lucy now completely naked and her hand fingering her pussy as she reached another orgasm. “Oh dont mind me you two lovers, im just enjoying the show to it's fullest” Lucy moaned. This got my sister going and now she was humping my cock and moaning herself. I started humping back, my cock was using her pussy lips as a sleeve to masturbate. Just as we were getting into it, Sasha's alarm went off, startling us both.

I peeled my body off of Sasha's and looked down. My body was now completely soaked in Sasha's sweat and my cum! I must of smelt horrible.

“Thanks for that bro, im now all clean and refreshed thanks to you” Sasha said seductively.

“Glad I could help and looks like Lucy had fun aswell.” I smirked as we looked over to see Lucy slouched in a pile of her sweat and juices as she was in her own world and didn't even realise us staring at her.

I gave the bottle a powerful spin and it came at a stop on lucy. “Ahem!” I cleared my throat to get her attention. “Sorry Lucy but it looks like you cant catch a break as it's my turn to dare you now!”
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post: