View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 10:15 PM   #13
Covelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonEmmanuel View Post
Calibrating your expectations is good! But my question was about when you accidentally touched yourself, thus needing 3 extra punishments.
I had taken a nap, and when I woke up I scratched my dick, and later, I forgot and touched when I went to pee. I can't remember what happened the third time though.

Quote:
This sounds like the ideal place at the right time of night. Good find! Are you at least able to kneel on grass, or is there only concrete/asphalt?

There's a balcony kind of thing that's pretty dark and it's made of wood, so I just put my clothes under my knees as a cushion.
Quote:
Wow, how do you make time for all the edging then? Do you do it in the bathroom, or go to bed early? Or do you somehow manage to just be very quiet?

I usually do my edges in the bathroom, or I'll just close my door when the guys in my room have class.
Quote:
Sounds good, but you should still be trying to get as close as possible. No harm in stopping for a few seconds to gauge your arousal level and then pushing it a little closer with a few more strokes once you’re sure it’s OK.

Sounds like a good compromise. I look forward to hearing how it goes. You continue to write really good reports, thank you.
I'll try to stop and check where I'm at once I get close. It's just a bit harder to figure out when I should stop because when I use my legs, the closer I get to the edge, the faster I get there.

I edged about the same amount this time as I did last time, the only difference is that I listened to the audio earlier last time. Today, I'm listening to it right before bed. I will edge more tomorrow than I did today, because I spent more time edging on day 2 than day one last time.

Toys:
Small plug
Medium plug with insertable bullet vibe
Large plug
Small stroker with bullet vibe
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Covelot is offline   Reply With Quote