View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 05:57 PM   #12
DonEmmanuel

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covelot View Post
I think I was just pushing the limit on how close to the edge I can go. I kept thinking I can get closer than this, it's different than last time. I don't know why I though like that, but I know where I was last time and when to stop.
Calibrating your expectations is good! But my question was about when you accidentally touched yourself, thus needing 3 extra punishments.

Quote:
I found a place on campus with some unused buildings. … I remembered that some guys wen't there to set off fireworks at some point and either no one noticed or no one cared, so I knew that the sound of me spanking myself wouldn't attract any attention.
This sounds like the ideal place at the right time of night. Good find! Are you at least able to kneel on grass, or is there only concrete/asphalt?

Quote:
And, yeah I live in a suite with 7 guys and I have 2 roomates.
Wow, how do you make time for all the edging then? Do you do it in the bathroom, or go to bed early? Or do you somehow manage to just be very quiet?

Quote:
I'm going to stop significantly earlier when edging with my thighs because it's a lot harder to just edge because even after I stop applying pressure, I can't move at all or else I'll apply pressure or friction, and I'll cum.
Sounds good, but you should still be trying to get as close as possible. No harm in stopping for a few seconds to gauge your arousal level and then pushing it a little closer with a few more strokes once you’re sure it’s OK.

Quote:
I'll reset tomorrow and try to do the same number of edges per day, but it will be hard because I didn't count them. I'll probably just try to spend the same amount of time on them as before.
Sounds like a good compromise. I look forward to hearing how it goes. You continue to write really good reports, thank you.
DonEmmanuel is offline   Reply With Quote