View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 01:25 AM   #11
Covelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonEmmanuel View Post
Please expand on how you slipped 3 more times, and where you found to do the spanks without interruption. Also, are you living in a suite? Do you have a roommate?
I think I was just pushing the limit on how close to the edge I can go. I kept thinking I can get closer than this, it's different than last time. I don't know why I though like that, but I know where I was last time and when to stop.

I found a place on campus with some unused buildings. It was kind of tricky because people come there to play pokemon go, but there aren't many late at night. I remembered that some guys wen't there to set off fireworks at some point and either no one noticed or no one cared, so I knew that the sound of me spanking myself wouldn't attract any attention. Plus, as long as I stop every 20 or so spanks, I can listen out for anyone playing pokemon go and hide in a really dark area near the stairs.

And, yeah I live in a suite with 7 guys and I have 2 roomates.

Quote:
Thank you for really taking the punishment seriously. I don’t have any further punishment tasks; 100 sparks with a belt in your cock is a LOT. Hopefully you’ve learned your lesson. You were at the edge, and backing off, but got pushed over. What steps will you take next time to maintain control?
I'm going to stop significantly earlier when edging with my thighs because it's a lot harder to just edge because even after I stop applying pressure, I can't move at all or else I'll apply pressure or friction, and I'll cum.

Quote:
Interesting. Were you sleeping naked? Do you do that usually? (A bold move when you’re trying for a nocturnal emission!) And were you positioned any differently while sleeping than you were when edging? Do you recall if you remained hard as you fell asleep? Was the quality/intensity of the sleeping orgasm any different from normal?
I did fall asleep naked then. I wasn't expecting anything to happen so soon so I figured I'd be pretty safe. I don't usually sleep naked though. As for my positioning, I was positioned the same way as I was when I was edging: with my dick tucked between my thighs. I think I was soft when i fell asleep though. It felt a bit more intense probably because it caught me by surprise.

Quote:
(BTW, that reminds me of a joke. Q: “What’s the difference between ‘hard’ and ‘light’?” A: “You can go to sleep with a light on.”)

I think you may have found a shortcut to nocturnal emissions with the audio assistance and your rediscovered technique. I’m very pleased your hand wasn’t on your penis when you woke up. However, I do feel that the scientific method prizes reproducibility. This emission may just have been a fluke, or you may be able to get this result again.

It seems like you should give it (*ahem*) a shot. For science.

So reset the clock and try again. Today (or tomorrow, since it’s pretty late now), give yourself three full orgasms in whatever way you choose. (Please report! Is your dick still sore from the punishment spanks?) The next day, start the experiment again as soon as you wake up. No more orgasms until you cum overnight.

Do things the same way as before, although without the unintended releases. First day, edge the same number of times as before. Second day, hands off, same edges. Carry on like that to the fourth day, when you fall asleep with the horny soundtrack. I think you can leave the original punishments out of it, but the same punishment will apply for days 2–4 if you slip and touch yourself. Remember to work on getting to the edge, but not going over it.

Good luck reproducing the result. Science will thank you. ^_^
I'm not still sore from the spanks, but I was sore until I fell asleep that night. We'll see if I can reproduce the results. I'll reset tomorrow and try to do the same number of edges per day, but it will be hard because I didn't count them. I'll probably just try to spend the same amount of time on them as before.

Toys:
Small plug
Medium plug with insertable bullet vibe
Large plug
Small stroker with bullet vibe
Pocket Pussy
6 inch dildo

PM Dares

Covelot is offline   Reply With Quote