View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 10:42 AM   #126
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob?yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs?sometime the taste
What do you like about giving blowjobs?almost all of it, feeling it grow in my mouth, feeling it coming closer to cum..
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?sometimes
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)yes I love doing it, licking and kissing
In what ways would you play with his balls?cupping with my hand
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus?sometime did
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin)not too small, not too big
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that?I love doing it, touching, feeling it with hands, mouth, tongue
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that?I like somewhat to be forced, like holding my head with hands.. pulling, but nothing too extreme
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum?average to large
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? love it
How do you feel about cum going on your face?love it
How do you feel about cum going on your hair?love it
How do you feel about cum going on your body?love it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you?sometimes I love to make cum on something, sometimes.. I think is such a waste
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)?I do, I like to
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)?depends on the mood, sometimes I like some kinky cum play
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in?kneeling and 69
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?if kneeling I finger myself or have dildo/vibe
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time?would love to try but never happened so far
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?not that I can think of at the moment
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)I vary it
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?messy and sloppy
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat?I am not bad but I would like to do better
Would you let someone face-fuck you?if in the right mood I will
Anything extra you want to say?
no

Misc

How important is the location to you?
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?yes
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?yes I would not enjoy it
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?mmm.... yes
Do you want to control the event?I like to but as I wrote before I somewhat like to be controlled
Do you enjoy dirty talk?Yes...
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?see answer above
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?yes.. I like
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?drink or eat, me or other.. a perv fantasy sometimes
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?
no

Nice questions

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote