View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 12:54 PM   #122
Salem

Color Wheel

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes, of course.
What do you dislike about giving blowjob? The taste, the possibility of gagging, the strain on my jaw.
What do you like about giving blowjob? How submissive and naughty it makes me feel. It makes me happy that I can please my partner.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Not usually, no.
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? Yes. I experiment by flattening and tensing my tongue. Whatever he likes more, I try to replicate that sensation without trying to overstimulate him.
In what ways would you play with his balls? I don't usually touch them.
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? It's not something either of us enjoy.
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin)
I'm indifferent.
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? Yes, I don't have a penis so it's always interesting to see what sensations produce a specific reaction. It's a little funny, lol.
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? Yes I do, though I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm ever actually "forced" into doing it. I just take some convincing lol.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? I don't really have a preference.
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? I tolerate it because I know it's what I'm supposed to do.
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Haven't tried it but there's a first time for everything, I suppose.
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? I think I would actually hate that, lol
How do you feel about cum going on your body? I'm fine with that.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? I'm fine with that.
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? Not always, but I do every now and then. I'll do it if he wants me to.
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? If I'm not swallowing it, I try to clean it up quickly.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? I prefer to have us both lay down and then I lay perpendicular to him because it's more comfortable but I've spent a lot of time on my knees before lol.
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Of course, there is often a lot of foreplay which I like.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? Yes, it's sort of a fantasy to be between two men like that, but I think it would be overwhelming at first.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not really? Unless it's something I can't do like deep throating then there isn't anything that comes to mind.
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) No, I vary it a lot. Gotta keep him on his toes, lol.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Is there anything that isn't messy about a blowjob?
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I don't know how, but I don't think I'd be able to do that. My gag reflex is sensitive as it is.
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Again, if it's hitting my uvula it will be a bad time for everyone. Though I do kind of want to try it at some point.
Anything extra you want to say?
Nope!

Misc

How important is the location to you? I prefer to do these things in my bedroom.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? It definitely helps keep me comfortable.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Yeah I would not enjoy it as much.
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? There is a mild thrill there and I have given a blowjob to someone in a semi public place but I don't think I would do that again.
Do you want to control the event? I like having a little control but ultimately I like being at the mercy of whoever I'm giving it to.
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Yes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? YES
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Not really, no.
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? NO
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?
I can't think of anything.

PM Dares
Likes/Dislikes/Limits + Tools/Implements
Salem is offline   Reply With Quote